At IndiGo, at the time of booking, we promise to protect you against any delay or cancellation in your flight schedule. We also ensure to help you against any loss of your baggage and aim to fly you hassle-free.
Terms and Conditions - IndiGo Promise
1. Any passenger, except an infant, travelling on domestic routes of IndiGo can
2. The Fee is applicable per passenger per sector and can be paid either on the website,
3. The Passenger will be eligible to the following benefits under IndiGo Promise, in addition to the remedies available to the Passenger under IndiGo’s conditions of carriage, and applicable laws:
(a) Trip Cancellation: If the flight is cancelled by IndiGo, except due to Force Majeure (term as defined below) reasons, each Passenger will be entitled to an IndiGo booking voucher of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
(b) Flight Delay: If the flight departure is delayed, except due to Force Majeure reasons:
(i) by minimum 60 (sixty) minutes
(ii) if by 120 minutes or more, the Passenger will be entitled to an IndiGo booking voucher of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
(c) It is clarified that the time period between the scheduled departure time
(d) Checked-in Baggage Loss: In case a Passenger is eligible to be compensated for a loss of checked-in baggage, as determined by IndiGo, the Passenger will be entitled to an additional
4. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, ‘Force Majeure’ shall mean cases of flight delay or cancellation, resulting from events beyond IndiGo’s reasonable control, or for reasons of safety, including without limitation, due to weather, cancellations or delays attributable to air traffic control, mechanical failures, acts of terrorism, acts of nature, force majeure, strikes, insurrection, riots, explosion, wars, civil war, political instability, hostilities, disturbances, governmental regulations, NOTAM, orders affecting the aircraft or flight, demands or requirements, shortages of critical manpower, parts or materials, strike, labour unrest, slowdown or interruption of work, meteorological conditions, or any other factors that are beyond reasonable control of IndiGo which affects its ability to operate flights on schedule.
5. Enrollment under IndiGo Promise can be done at the time of booking, or any time thereafter, till two (2) hours prior to the
6. All booking vouchers issued under IndiGo Promise:
(a) can only be redeemed against IndiGo flight bookings made in INR, at www.goindigo.com, within ninety (90) days of the issuance of the booking voucher, after which it will automatically expire. IndiGo will not entertain any request for extension or revalidation of the booking voucher;
(b) can be utilized only towards the payment of airfare and taxes for a new flight
(c) are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable; and
(d) will be issued to the Passenger within
7. If a booking voucher is used partially, the balance amount will be forfeited. If the booking is cancelled, the
8. Bookings made by the Passengers will be governed by Conditions of Carriage, save to the extent specifically modified by these terms.
9. IndiGo reserves the right to modify these terms or withdraw IndiGo Promise, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/ or assigning any reason. IndiGo's decision with respect to all issues regarding IndiGo Promise, shall be final and binding.
10. By purchasing the IndiGo Promise, Passenger: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the Passenger may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the Passenger, in future.
11. IndiGo Promise will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to IndiGo Promise are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.