Amritsar Airport Guide (ATQ)
The Amritsar airport is spread over an area of 40,000 sq. meters with 30 check-in counters, 16 immigration counters, 12 custom counters, and 2 security check booths and can handle 600 passengers at arrival and 600 passengers at departure.
There are two terminals – domestic and international.
This terminal is exclusively for handling the domestic flights and can be accessed through Boarding Gate 2 on ground floor and Boarding Gate 2 on the first floor.
Get direct return IndiGo flights to Amritsar from Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Srinagar with several connecting ones.
This terminal is exclusively for handling the international flights and can be accessed through Boarding Gate 1 on ground floor and Boarding Gate 2 on the first floor.
Get direct return IndiGo flights to Amritsar from Dubai and connecting flights to and from Doha, Kathmandu and Muscat.
Choose from the nearby airports to stay closer to the Amritsar Airport with
- Hyatt Amritsar, G T Road | Alpha One City Center, Amritsar 143001, India
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amritsar, Airport Road, Amritsar 143001, India
- Park Inn by Radisson, Amritsar Airport, Ajnala Road | Adjoining Radisson Blu State Highway Bal Schander, Opposite International Airport, Amritsar 143001, India
- AH1 Resorts, Airport Road | Adjoining SBI Bank, Amritsar 143001, India
Amritsar airport offers the following facilities for your smoother travel:
- Free trolleys.
- ATMs and Cash Machines.
- Currency Exchange.
- E-Tourist VISA Facility.
- Lost and Found at Terminal Manager’s Office.
- Free Medical Facilities and availability of Doctors and Paramedics.
- Free Wheelchair Facility.
- Free coach service to and from Shri Harmandir Saahib (Golden Temple).
- Car Rental Services and General Taxi Services.