Udaipur Airport Guide (UDR)
Udaipur, well-known as the ‘City of Lakes’, is touted as one of the most romantic destinations across the world. Whether it is the royal opulence or the serene tourist attractions, Udaipur leaves every traveller enchanted.
Sit by the beautiful lakes such as Lake Pichola, Fatehsagar, Udai Sagar, and admire the aesthetics of the stunning city. A trip to Udaipur is incomplete without visiting The City Palace and the Monsoon Palace which will give you an insight into the legendary past of Udaipur. If you wish to experience the local culture of the city, take a walk down the narrow lanes of the ‘Old City’. Enjoy interesting performances such as folk dances and songs at Shilpgram, puppet shows at Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, or the light show at Bagore ki Haveli. And lastly, indulge in the royal feast by tasting the sumptuous Rajasthani Thali, Dal bhati, and Gatte ki sabbji, and other spicy delicacies. Udaipur is also famed for its exotic hotels such as ‘The Leela’ and ‘The Udai Vilas Palace’. Take a trip to Udaipur to experience regal treatment and culture.
Udaipur Airport is a single terminal airport spread over an area of 12000 sq. meters with passenger capacity of 300 incoming and outgoing, 11 check-in counters, and 4 security kiosks.
Get direct return IndiGo flights to Udaipur from Delhi and Mumbai along with several connecting locations.
Enjoy your stay closer to the Udaipur Airport with
- The Leela Palace Udaipur, Lake Pichola, PO Box No. 125, Udaipur 313001, India
- Hotel Valley View, 10 Airport Road | Near Maa Gayatri Hospital, Pratapnagar, Udaipur 313001, India
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Haridasji Ki Magri, Udaipur 313001, India
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, Udaipur 313001, India
- United-21 Lake City Resort, Udaipur, Plot No 5279 | Panchayat – Nandwel, Tehsil - Mavali, Udaipur 313001, India
While you wait at the Udaipur Airport, spend your time
- Luxuriating in the traditional souvenirs and handicrafts from the Lake City.
- Getting lost in the sea of books at the in-house Book Store.
- Relaxing at the Massage Parlors, another reason to reach early for a flight.
- Relishing your taste buds with offerings from several restaurants and cafes.
- Snacking at the kiosk for a cheaper hunger relief.