Terms and conditions:
RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION IN THE INDIGO 100% CASHBACK ON GROCERY SPENDS PROMOTION
- InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“Company”) is undertaking a promotional campaign ‘100% CASHBACK ON GROCERY SPENDS’ (“Promotion”), as a part of which all successful transactions done by selected Cardholders using the Co-Branded Card for the ‘Grocery Category’ during the Offer Period will qualify benefits set out below.
- ‘Cardholder’ means a card holder of the Co-Branded Card.
- ‘Co-Branded Card’ means a the 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank credit card.
- “Promotion”: The entire process of the promotional campaign including all elements, rounds, activities from the time of advertising and registration till the disbursement of gifts, if any, which shall be governed by these Rules and Regulations.
- ‘Eligible Spend’ means transactions during the Offer Period on ‘grocery’ category of such value as may be communicated by the Company to selected Cardholder(s) via e-mail or SMS. Spends constituting a ‘grocery’ purchase shall be subject to the sole direction of the bank issuing the Co-Branded Card and Cardholders may direct any queries in relation to the categorization of spends to the bank issuing the Co-Branded Card.
- ‘Offer Period’ From 00:00 hours on 20th August, 2021 to 23:59 hours on 21th August, 2021.
- “Rules and Regulations”: These Rules and Regulations governing the Promotion, stated herein in entirety, as may be amended from time to time.
- Benefits: Upon completion of the Offer Period, all Cardholders who have undertaken Eligible Spends will be subject to a draw of lots, and one thousand (1000) Cardholders will be selected by the 6E Rewards representatives at their sole discretion to receive a maximum of 1000 bonus 6E Rewards.
- Cardholders selected to receivebonus 6E Rewards will be contacted or informed by the Company on or before September 30, 2021.
- 6E Rewards to be finally issued to Cardholders as benefits pursuant to this Promotion shall be granted once the customer has achieved the target spent received via email and SMS. The final categorization of the spends will be done by HDFC bank and awarding of 6E Rewards and calculating the Bonus 6E Rewards will be at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- Any benefits under this Promotion are non-transferrable and are not cashable and Company will not be liable for any taxes or charges arising from the same.
- Each Cardholders transactions for grocery spends on 20thand 21st August will be eligible for this offer as long as they have achieved the target spent amount.
- Each Cardholder may only utilize 1 (one) Co-Branded Card for receiving benefits as mentioned herein, during the Offer Period.
- All matters concerning the Co-Branded Cards, 6E Rewards, shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the 6E Rewards Program.
- Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such term in the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the 6E Rewards Program.
- Bonus 6E Rewards will be valid for 6months from the date of issuance.
- The Cardholder(s) hereby represents that he/she is not under any exclusive contract with any other third party/ agency or is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an agreement with the Company or its affiliates.
- The Cardholder(s) undertakes, warrants and guarantees to the Company that the Cardholder has the full legal capacity to participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
- The Cardholder(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Promotion at his / her free will and is willing to bear all risk, costs and consequences arising from such participation in the Promotion. It is a condition of entry and participation in the Promotion that the Cardholder(s) has not entered into any contractual, commercial, sponsorship agreement or other arrangement which might be in breach of the Rules and Regulations or otherwise prevent the Cardholder(s) from participating in the Promotion or the broadcast, promotion, exploitation or sponsorship thereof.
- By participating in the Promotion, Cardholder provide the Company with permission to send SMSs to or call him / her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
- The Cardholder(s) acknowledges that his/her right to participate in the Promotion shall constitute good and valid consideration, binding him/her by the terms of these Rules and Regulations. However, participation in the Promotion shall in no way guarantee a right to any particular benefit. All decisions with respect to the issuance of 6E Rewards shall be at the discretion of the Company and the bank issuing the Co-Branded Card..
- Non-conformance by any Cardholder(s) to these Rules and Regulations will disqualify him/her from participation immediately.
- The Company reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) these Rules and Regulations prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice.
- The Company has the right to terminate the Promotion at any time without any prior intimation or notice to the public. The Company is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have participated in the Promotion and/or accommodate any person or persons who have been selected in the round of the Promotion.
- If any provision of these Rules and Regulations is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- These Rules and Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Cardholder(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi.
- The Company is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma, loss of earnings, employment caused to any Cardholder(s) in relation to the Promotion.
- The Cardholder(s) agrees that he/she shall hold harmless, Company, its employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with any gift received by him/her and/or in relation to the Promotion, including but not limited to the procedure in the Promotion and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Company to claim any damages or relief.
- Company and its sub-contractors cannot and shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Promotion on account of any factors beyond their control.
- The Cardholder(s) hereby agree to indemnify the Company or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions while participating in the Promotion.
- The Cardholder or his / her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against the Company. The Cardholder(s) shall not be paid any consideration.
- The only way to enter the Promotion is through participation as described in these Rules and Regulations. There is no other way of entering the Promotion.
For any circumstances beyond those envisaged above, final discretion shall rest with the Company, which shall not be responsible to answer any questions / queries in that regard. The Company reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of the Rules and Regulations and to take action against any fraud, including but not limited to the disqualification of any entry against whom the Company has reasonable suspicion of having committed or attempting to commit any fraud.