Rules And Regulations Governing Participation In The On-Board Indigo And Mastercard Promotion
A. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“Company”) is undertaking a promotional campaign in partnership with Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd (“MasterCard”)
- “Promotion”:The entire process of the promotional campaign including all purchase, payment, and all other activities from the time of advertising and Participation till the disbursement of Tickets, if any, which shall be governed by these Rules and Regulations.
- “Participant(s)”: Any person(s) who makes a payment, on-board any domestic scheduled passenger flight, or any flight operating between India and Nepal, operated by the Company under the brand name “IndiGo”, using a MasterCard credit card issued in India and is (i) is above eighteen (18) years of age as of January 1, 2019; (ii) is a citizen of India residing in India and (iii) enters the Promotion in accordance with the Rules and Regulations stated below The following persons shall be ineligible to enter the Promotion:
- Employees of the Company, its contractors and the members of their immediate families.
- Employees of MasterCard, its contractors and the members of their immediate families.
- Employees of any auditors, advertising agency, backend agency for set-up and management of SMS and call back processes, employed by the Company or MasterCard for the purpose of this Promotion, their contractors and the members of their immediate families.
- Persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living outside of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Participants should be of sound health and mind, and must enter the Promotion on their own behalf. Participation by proxy will not be accepted, even on behalf of family members of any person.
- “Rules and Regulations”: These Rules and Regulations governing the Promotion, stated herein in entirety, as may be amended from time to time.
- “Ticket(s)”: Return tickets for a couple to and from Singapore. The receipt and right to avail of the Tickets may be subject to further terms and conditions, as may be issued to the concerned Participant at the Company’s sole discretion, and terms and conditions issued by any partnering airline, agency or third party as may be applicable. For clarity, one (1) Participant will be selected on the basis of his/her Entry (as defined below) to receive return tickets for a couple to and from Singapore. The Ticket cost incurred by the Company shall be on the base fare only, all taxes and fees, including airport taxes and charges shall be borne by the Participant. “Term”: The period during which the Promotion shall remain valid for entry.
C. PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION:
- Term: Entries for the Promotion shall be permitted between 00:00 hours on January 01, 2019 to 11:59 hours on October 31, 2019.
- Passengers making any food and beverage purchase on-board any domestic scheduled passenger flight, , or any flight operating between India and Nepal, operated by the Company under the brand name “IndiGo” using a MasterCard credit card issued in India, will receive a 20% (twenty percent) discount on such purchase.
- In order to become eligible to be selected to receive the Tickets, the Participant may submit or tag photographs taken on board the Company’s flights (“Entry”) to the Company’s and MasterCard’s social media handles: Facebook - facebook tagging @mastercardindia and @goindigo.
- The Merchant and Mastercard shall, during the Term, select one (1) Entry on a monthly basis, to receive the Tickets in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- For clarity, during the Term, one (1) selected Participant shall receive return tickets only, for a couple, to and from Singapore. Any other costs or expenses, including transfers, visas, accommodation, sightseeing, will be the responsibility of the Participant, and neither the Company nor Mastercard will be liable for the same. The Ticket cost incurred by the Company shall be on the base fare only, all taxes and fees, including airport taxes and charges shall be borne by the Participant.
D. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By participating in the Promotion, Participants acknowledge that they have agreed to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
- An entry to this Promotion is not transferrable.
- All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Company by each Participant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Company may require Participants to furnish necessary supporting documentation as proof of age, address, name, photo identity and nationality i.e. one original and attested photocopies of either:(i)passport/driving license or(ii)PAN Card along with birth certificate and ration card or(iii)voter identity card with birth certificate(iv)UID/Aadhar Card. Company may, at its discretion contact the Participant (s) and/or Participant (s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided during the Promotion.
- Failure to provide necessary supporting documentation within the timeline prescribed by the Company may result in disqualification from the Promotion at the Company’s discretion. The Company also reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the Promotion, in case a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the Participant during any conversation with the /Company or any of the Company’s sub-contractors, Partners and vendors in the Promotion, and/or in the information stated in the documents furnished by the Participant.
- The Participant (s) hereby represents that he/she is not under any exclusive contract with any other third party/ agency or is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an agreement with the Company or its affiliates.
- The Participant undertakes, warrants and guarantees to the Company that the Participant has the full legal capacity to participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
- The Participant represents that he/she has not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offence and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to the Company in writing, and that the Participant is /are not required to be present before any authority including police or any court of law during the Promotion in or in the event the Company requires the Participant’s participation in any promotional activity.
- The Participant acknowledges that, by making a payment using MasterCard on any domestic scheduled passenger flight, , or any flight operating between India and Nepal, operated by the Company, he/she voluntarily chooses to participate in the Promotion at his / her free will. He/she is willing to bear all risk, costs and consequences arising from such participation in the Promotion. It is a condition of entry and participation in the Promotion that the Participant (s) has not entered into any contractual, commercial, sponsorship agreement or other arrangement which might be in breach of the Rules and Regulations or otherwise prevent the Participant(s) from participating in the Promotion or the broadcast, promotion, exploitation or sponsorship thereof.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant provide the Company with permission to send SMSs to or call/email him / her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
- The Participant acknowledges that his/her right to participate in the Promotion shall constitute good and valid consideration, binding him/her by the terms of these Rules and Regulations. However, participation in the Promotion shall in no way guarantee a right to any particular tickets. All award decisions shall be at the discretion of the Company.
- The Participants may not speak to the press or any other media or any third person, nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Promotion or any aspect of the Promotion, or write blogs, post any messages in social networking or any site including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, without the prior written approval of the Company. The Participant(s) shall not disclose any information whatsoever relating to the Company to any other party. Confidential information shall mean and include any Company information, including but not limited to information that is written, graphic, machine readable or other tangible form (including, without limitation, documents, software, prototypes, samples, data sets, and plant and equipment) and is marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary” or would otherwise be reasonably deemed confidential. Violation of this clause may lead to disqualification, at the Company’s sole discretion.
- The Company shall keep all information collected from the Participants confidential. Company shall not share the information so collected with any third party, save and except for the purpose of the present Promotion. By providing such information, the Participants hereby agree that the Company shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party as required for the purpose of the Promotion. Participants hereby agree that they shall not file any claim against the Company for sharing for such personal information for the purpose of the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, the Participant(s) consents to being placed on a mailing/SMS list for promotional and other materials for the Company.
- All attempts will be made to protect Participant(s)’s data from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, and because of the intricate timelines of the Promotion, the Company may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable.
- In case the Company is unable to reach the registered Participant(s) on the coordinates provided by him / her, the Participation entry will be deemed as invalid.
- In the event it is not possible to determine with certainty the individual who participated in the Promotion, that entry may be disqualified.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure of any technology / server / system / internet, or any corrupt data / information / incomplete information submitted by the Participant(s).
- Only the transactions made by Participants as per the defined timelines and rules set out herein will be considered valid.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any system difficulties and website downtime, ensure uptime of systems, back-up of data, telephone system capacity, and other technical impediments.
- At no point of time will the Company be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participants Participant if its decision. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained in this regard.
Intellectual property rights and promotional activities
- Participants acknowledge that all rights, title and interest in any intellectual property related to the Promotion or the Company, including brand names, logos, trademarks, service marks, patents, literary works, pictorial works, graphic software architectural works, works of visual art, data and databases, formulas, designs, sequence, models, drawings, design specifications, advertising, music, marketing and promotional concepts, proposals, slogans and any other work that may be the subject matter of any statutory protection, or which is prepared for the purposes of the Promotion, shall at all times vest with the Company exclusively.
- Acceptance of these Rules and Regulations by the Participants constitutes permission for the Company its affiliates to click photographs, record videos of the Participant (s) and use the Participant (s) name, photographs, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever.
- The procedures for Participation and participation in the Promotion are subject to the Rules and Regulations stated herein. Non-conformance by any Participant with these Rules and Regulations will disqualify him/her from participation or the receipt of any Tickets immediately.
- The Company reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) these Rules and Regulations prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice.
- The Company has the right to terminate the Promotion at any time without any prior intimation or notice to the public. The Company is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have participated in the Promotion and/or accommodate any person or persons who have been selected in the round of the Promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion does not guarantee the selection of the Participant(s) or to proceed with the Promotion.
- If any provision of these Rules and Regulations is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- These Rules and Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Participant(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
- The Company is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma, loss of earnings, employment caused to any Participant(s) in relation to the Promotion.
- The Participant agrees that he/she shall hold harmless, Company, its employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with any gift received by him/her and/or in relation to the Promotion, including but not limited to the procedure in the Promotion and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Company to claim any damages or relief.
- Company and its sub-contractors cannot and shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Promotion on account of any factors beyond their control.
- The Participant(s) Participant(s) hereby agree to indemnify the Company or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions while participating in the Promotion.
- The Participant(s), his / her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against the Company. Participant(s) shall not be paid any consideration.
- The only way to enter the Promotion is through participation as described in these Rules and Regulations. There is no other way of entering the Promotion.
- Neither Mastercard nor the Company accept any liability whatsoever in connection with each other’s products and services offered under this Promotion.
- The Promotion is not applicable on any merchandise purchases on board the Company’s flights.
- Neither the Company nor Mastercard will not be responsible for the fulfilment of the terms contained herein, in case of any inability to charge the credit card(s) for any reason.
- Participants shall be deemed ineligible to participate in this Promotion if the credit card used for making the on-board purchase is cancelled before the expiry of /during the Offer Period.
For any circumstances beyond those envisaged above, final discretion shall rest with the Company, which shall not be responsible to answer any questions / queries in that regard. The Company reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of the Rules and Regulations and to take action against any fraud, including but not limited to the disqualification of any entry against whom the Company has reasonable suspicion of having committed or attempting to commit any fraud.