RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION IN THE FAVOURITE INDIGO MOMENTS CONTEST
- CONTEST DESCRIPTION:
- The Favourite IndiGo Moments Contest is being organized by the Company in partnership with Lenovo.
- “Company”: InterGlobe Aviation Limited, operating a scheduled transport service by the name ‘IndiGo’.
- “Content”: Images/videos submitted by Participants as Entries to the Promotion, in accordance with the criteria set out herein.
- “Contest”: The Favourite IndiGo Moments Contest being organized by the Company in partnership with Lenovo as part of the Promotion in accordance with the Rules and Regulations.
- “Entry”: Submissions by the Participants for the Promotion, including uploading the Content, and tagging the Company’s social media handles.
- “Lenovo”: Lenovo India Private Limited.
- “Promotion”: The entire process of the promotional campaign from the time of advertising and participation till the disbursement of Prizes, if any, which shall be governed by these Rules and Regulations.
- “Participant(s)”: Any person(s) who submits a valid Entry to the Company in the prescribed manner, and as per the specifications notified by the Company, and (i) is above eighteen (18) years of age as of 3rd October, 2022; (ii) is a citizen of India residing in India, (iii) is of sound mind and has entered the Contest on his/her own behalf and (iv) enters the Promotion in accordance with the Rules and Regulations stated below. The following persons shall be ineligible to enter the Promotion:
- Employees of the Company, Lenovo, their contractors and the members of their immediate families.
- Persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living outside of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Participation by proxy will not be accepted, even on behalf of family members of any person.
- “Rules and Regulations”: These Rules and Regulations governing the Promotion, as stated herein and as may be amended from time to time.
- “Prize(s)”: 5 Lenovo P11 Tablets (Model Number: ZA7S0101IN). The receipt and right to avail of the Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions, as may be notified by the Company and/or Lenovo to the concerned Participant at the time of award of the Prize.
For clarity, 5 Participants will be selected on the basis of his/her Entry (as defined below) to receive the Prizes.
- CONTEST PARTICIPATION AND SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- Submission of Entries: Entries for the Contest shall be permitted between 00:00 hours on 3rd October, 2022 to 11:59 hours on 10th October, 2022.
- Entry: Participants must post content on their own Instagram pages and share their favourite IndiGo moments, in the form of regular 'posts', or ‘reels’, under the theme ‘Favourite IndiGo Moments’. The post should use the hashtags ‘#goIndiGo’ ‘#IndiGoTo500K’ and ‘#lenovo’ and the Participant would need to tag IndiGo’s (@indigo.6e) and Lenovo’s (@lenovo_india) Instagram pages on such post. The participants also must have a public Instagram profile.
- Selection: The Company shall review the Entries and judge them on various criteria, including presentation, content and artistic skill and shall, within 11 days from the last date of Entries to the Contest, i.e. on or before 21st October, 2022 and select 5 Entries as winners of the Contest who shall be eligible to receive the Prizes in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein. Only Entries meeting the criteria set out in these Rules and Regulations, will be considered valid and accepted as valid Entries.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in the Contest, Participants acknowledge that they have agreed to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
- An Entry to this Contest is not transferrable.
- All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Company by each Participant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Company may require Participants to furnish necessary supporting documentation as proof of age, address, name, photo identity and nationality, i.e. one original and attested photocopies of either: (i) passport/driving license or (ii) PAN Card or (iii) voter identity card (iv) UID/Aadhar Card. The Company may, at its discretion, contact the Participant (s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided during the Promotion.
- Failure to provide necessary supporting documentation within the timeline as may be prescribed by the Company may result in disqualification from the Contest at the Company’s discretion. The Company also reserves the right to disqualify a Participant from the Promotion, in case a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the Participant during any conversation with the Company or any of the Company’s sub-contractors, partners and vendors in the Promotion, and/or in the information stated in the documents furnished by the Participant.
- The Participant undertakes, warrants and guarantees to the Company that the Participant has the full legal capacity to participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
- The Participant represents that he/she has not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offence and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to the Company in writing, during the Promotion in or in the event the Company requires the Participant’s participation in any promotional activity.
- It is a condition of entry and participation in the Promotion that the Participant (s) has not entered into any contractual, commercial, sponsorship agreement or other arrangement which might be in breach of the Rules and Regulations or otherwise prevent the Participant(s) from participating in the Promotion or the broadcast, promotion, exploitation or sponsorship thereof.
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant provides the Company with permission to send SMSs to or call/email him / her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
- The Participant acknowledges that his/her right to participate in the Promotion shall constitute good and valid consideration, binding him/her by the terms of these Rules and Regulations. However, participation in the Promotion shall in no way guarantee a right to any particular prizes. All Prize related decisions shall be at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Availing the Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions, as may be communicated by the Company or Lenovo from time to time to the Participants who have been selected as winners for the Prize .
- The Participants may not speak to the press or any other media or any third person, nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Promotion or any aspect of the Promotion, or write blogs, post any messages in social networking or any site including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, without the prior written approval of the Company. The Participant(s) shall not disclose any information whatsoever relating to the Company to any other party. Confidential information shall mean and include any Company information, including but not limited to information that is written, graphic, machine readable or other tangible form (including, without limitation, documents, software, prototypes, samples, data sets, and plant and equipment) and is marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary” or would otherwise be reasonably deemed confidential. Violation of this clause may lead to disqualification, at the Company’s sole discretion.
- The Company shall keep all information collected from the Participants confidential. The Company shall not share the information so collected with any third party, save and except for the purpose of the present Promotion. By providing such information, the Participants hereby agree that the Company shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party as required for the purpose of the Promotion. Participants hereby agree that they shall not file any claim against the Company for sharing for such personal information for the purpose of the Promotion.
Participant(s) shall not at any time, directly or indirectly, make, publish or communicate to any person or entity or in any public forum any defamatory or disparaging remarks, comments, or statements concerning the Company or its businesses, or any of its employees, officers, shareholders, members or advisors.
Communications and Technology
- The Company may require the Participant(s) to submit further information, such as phone numbers, mailing addresses in order for the Company to contact the Participant and/or send Prizes (if applicable). In case the Company is unable to reach the registered Participant(s) on the coordinates provided by him / her, the Participation entry will be deemed as invalid.
- In the event it is not possible to determine with certainty the individual who has participated in the Promotion, that entry may be disqualified.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure of any technology / server / system / internet, or any corrupt data / information / incomplete information submitted by the Participant(s).
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any system difficulties and website downtime, ensure uptime of systems, back-up of data, telephone system capacity, and other technical impediments faced by the Participant during its participation in the Contest.
- At no point of time will the Company be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participants of its decision. No claims, enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, whatsoever, shall be entertained in this regard.
Intellectual property rights and promotional activities
- Participants acknowledge that all rights, title and interest in any intellectual property related to the Promotion or the Company, including brand names, logos, trademarks, service marks, patents, literary works, pictorial works, graphic software architectural works, works of visual art, data and databases, formulas, designs, sequence, models, drawings, design specifications, advertising, music, marketing and promotional concepts, proposals, slogans and any other work that may be the subject matter of any statutory protection, or which is prepared for the purposes of the Promotion, shall at all times vest with the Company exclusively.
- Acceptance of these Rules and Regulations by the Participants constitutes permission for the Company its affiliates to click photographs, record videos of the Participant (s) and use the Participant (s) name, photographs, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever.
- By submitting the Content, each Participant grants to the Company, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, sub licensable and transferable license to commercially use, copy, print, display, prepare derivate works of, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, post, tweet, re-tweet, broadcast, transmit and distribute the Content in any manner it deems fit, in any media formats and through any media channels, including for promotional, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without reference or compensation to the Participants.
- Participants shall ensure that the Content is original in nature, does not in any manner violate any rights of any person or entity (including but not limited to intellectual property rights or privacy rights) or contain any expressions of hate, abuse, or is in any way offensive, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, defamatory or in any manner give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable laws. Each Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, its employees, directors, agents, representatives, affiliates harmless against all and any claim, action, complaints, orders, damages, penalties, judgments, costs, expenses, etc., arising out of or in relation with the Content submitted by the Participant.
- The procedures for participation in the Promotion are subject to the Rules and Regulations stated herein. Non-conformance by any Participant with these Rules and Regulations will disqualify him/her from participation immediately at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) these Rules and Regulations prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice.
- The Company has the right to terminate the Promotion at any time without any prior intimation or notice to the public. The Company is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have participated in the Promotion and/or accommodate any person or persons who have been selected in the round of the Promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion does not guarantee the acceptance of the Entry, selection of the Participant(s) as winners and/ or does not place any obligation on the Company to proceed with the Promotion.
- If any provision of these Rules and Regulations is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- These Rules and Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Participant(s) submit irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
- The Company shall not be responsible and/or held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma, loss of earnings, employment caused to any Participant(s) in relation to the Promotion.
- The Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns (“Indemnified Parties”), from and against any loss suffered or sustained by the Indemnified Parties by reason of, as a result of, arising out of or in relation to or otherwise in respect of the following events: (i) the non-performance and non-observance by the Participant of any of its obligations, undertakings, representations, covenants, terms and conditions in these Rules and Regulations; (ii) acts of negligence or misconduct by the Participant during the Promotion; (iii) breach of the provisions of these Rules and Regulations by the Participant; (iv) a breach of any of the representations and warranties of the Participant in these Rules and Regulations; (v) any claim that the Content infringes, or its use or resale, infringes, the patent, copyright, design right, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person and; and (vi) breach of law.
- Company and its sub-contractors cannot and shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Promotion on account of any factors beyond their control.
- The Participant(s), his / her legal heirs shall have no rights or claims against the Company, except to claim the Prize in the event they are selected and notified by the Company as a winner of the Contest in terms of these Rules and Regulations. Participant(s) shall not be paid any consideration in relation to this Promotion.
- The only way to enter the Promotion is through participation as described in these Rules and Regulations. There is no other way of entering the Promotion.
For any circumstances beyond those envisaged above, final discretion shall rest with the Company. The Company reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of the Rules and Regulations and to take action against any fraud, including but not limited to the disqualification of any Entry in the event the Company has reasonable suspicion that the Participant has committed or attempted to commit any fraud.