1. This offer (“Offer”) is made by InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) and SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBI”), to the customers (“Customers”) booking IndiGo flight tickets between July 10, 2018 and July 13, 2018 (both days included) (“Promotion Period”) for travel between July 25, 2018 and March 30, 2019, only on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile application (“Booking”), using credit cards issued by SBI (“SBI Cards”).
2. SBI shall individually offer a flat 5% (five percent) cashback for a maximum amount of INR 500 (Rupees five hundred only) (“Cashback”) subject to a minimum transaction amount of INR 3,000 (Indian Rupees Three Thousand) which shall be credited to the Customer’s account on September 14, 2018.
3. Offer shall be valid for 1 (one) transaction per SBI Card account during the Promotion Period.
4. All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the Offer and/or the Cashback should be taken up directly with SBI. IndiGo shall in no manner be responsible for the same.
5. The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion. The Offer is being made purely on a “best efforts” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions. The Offer may be modified or terminated, at any time by IndiGo and SBI, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
6. All Bookings made under this Offer are subject to IndiGo’s conditions of carriage available at www.goindigo.in
7. Any flight bookings made through travel agents, or by corporates, or through platforms other than IndiGo’s website or mobile application, will not be eligible for the Offer. The Offer is not valid on IndiGo’s group bookings.
8. SBI reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer in case of any fraudulent activity or suspicious transactions.
9. By making the Booking through the SBI Card during the Promotion Period, Customer (i) unconditionally and irrevocable agrees to these terms and conditions; (ii) consents that all information provided by the Customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers and employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the Customer, in future.
10. The Offer will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of the Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Delhi.