About Abu Dhabi:
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is one of the richest cities on earth. It is a city of superlatives, where you can find the world’s most expensive mosque, the fastest rollercoaster, and the most expensive hotel. A life of luxury awaits you in Abu Dhabi. Experience Arabic hospitality with world-class hotels, state-of-the-art shopping malls, majestic mosques, spectacular sand dunes, and coral beaches.
- Places to visit: The main places to visit are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Founder's Memorial, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Umm Al Emarat Park, Corniche and Emirates Palace.
- Modes of transport: Getting around Abu Dhabi is easy and convenient with the well-planned transport system. Taxis are easily available at a reasonable price. One can take a taxi anywhere around the emirate. Abu Dhabi has round-the-clock air-conditioned bus service.
- Places to shop: The best places to shop for tourists are FBMI, Yas Mall, World Trade Center Souk, and Souk Qaryat Al Beri.
- Places to eat: Abu Dhabi will undoubtedly surprise you as it offers memorable culinary experiences with local flavours and worldwide food in spectacular settings. From desert settings serving conventional sustenance to award-winning restaurants, having some expertise in Chinese, French, Lebanese, or Moroccan dishes, Abu Dhabi's Michelin-featured gourmet specialists top the food experience that they offer.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Abu Dhabi range between the months of April and May or from September to October. To witness the best weather which is quite pleasant humid, one should visit Abu Dhabi during winters. (December through March).
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is located at a distance of about 32km (30minutes drive) from the Abu Dhabi city. IndiGo now provides direct connectivity between Abu Dhabi and Kochi & Kozhikode along with seamless connections to several other cities in India.
- Booking a flight from Delhi to Abu Dhabi is a seamless journey. With multiple flight options, cheap flights tickets, a variety of sectors, attractive deals, cashback offers, it is super convenient to book with IndiGo directly on www.goindigo.in.
For more information on Abu Dhabi, click Abu Dhabi destination guide
Delhi, the Capital City of India, is a city best known for its way of life and legacy. The real fascination of the town lies in its well-known authentic structures and landmarks, astounding parks, exhibition halls, displays, present-day structures, and attractions. The city never neglects to intrigue its visitors with its culinary goals. With regards to shopping, there are some heart-halting spots which are not a piece of the brand long-distance race.
- Places to visit: Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid which is the biggest mosque in India, and Red Fort which is an embodiment of Mughal period are few of the most popular spots to visit in Delhi.
- Best time to visit: October and November or February and March are considered as the best time to visit Delhi. During this period, the climate stays cool while Delhi witnesses excessively hot or too chilly atmosphere consistently.
- Modes of transport: There are multiple local modes of transportation within Delhi which make travelling around the city joyful. This includes bus, metro, cycle-rickshaw, auto-rickshaw, and train for other journeys.
- Places to shop: All the wealth of India twinkle in Delhi's emporiums, so in case you're lamenting not purchasing that expensive kathputli (puppet) you saw in Rajasthan or that Madhubani painting you adored in Bihar, dread not; odds are you'll have the option to discover one here as well. New Delhi's emporiums are multi-floor, blessing filled markets that are ideal for a very late keepsake gorge before you fly home. Old Delhi's broadly frantic road bazaars, in the interim, contain an incredible exhibit of garments, shoes, shawls, crafted works, sustenance, gadgets and that's only the tip of the iceberg – regardless of whether you're not purchasing anything, they're a delight to visit (and photo).
The main airport of New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport or Delhi Airport (DEL).
It is a unique airport that serves the city of New Delhi. The airport is one of the busiest ones in India in terms of passenger footfall.
For more information on Delhi, click Delhi destination guide