एच् डी एफ सी बैंक पेज़ैप का उपयोग करके बुक करें और 15% * कैशबैक का आनंद लें
HDFC Bank PayZapp
1. This offer is made by HDFC Bank Limited to Customers booking IndiGo’s flights on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile application (whether Android or iOS) using HDFC Bank PayZapp
2. The Offer is valid from October 15, 2019 to March 31, 2020 (both days included)
3. The Customer shall meet the KYC norms in relation to the HDFC Bank PayZapp, as may be specified by HDFC Bank.
4.HDFC Bank shall offer 15% (fifteen percent) cashback, upto a maximum of INR 1000 (Rupees one thousand) per month to every Customer booking an IndiGo flight ticket during the Promotion Period, on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile application (whether android or IOS) using HDFC Bank PayZapp.
5. The Offer is applicable if the minimum booking amount is INR 4,000 (Rupees four thousand) for every Booking made by a Customer.
6. Customer needs to download and register on PayZapp to avail the offer.
7. The cashback will be processed to the eligible Customers within 15 working days after the date of transaction and credited to Customer’s PayZapp Prepaid Card, subject to the Customer fulfilling the criteria of the terms of offer.
8. This Offer is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
9. All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the Offer should be taken up directly with HDFC Bank. The Customer can call HDFC Bank Phone banking or write an email to email@example.com. in case there is any query related to this Offer. IndiGo shall in no manner be responsible for the same. All complaints, claims, disputes, concerns, issues, etc., regarding the Booking should be taken up directly with IndiGo. HDFC Bank shall in no manner be responsible for the same.
10. The cashback is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable.
12. The Offer is not applicable for merchant EMI transactions.
13. Hold bookings or group bookings for IndiGo flights, and IndiGo flight bookings made through travel agents, or by corporates, or through platforms other than IndiGo’s website, mobile application android application or IOS application, are not eligible for the Offer.
14. In case of partial/full cancellation of the Booking, the Offer stands void and the Customer will not be eligible for the cashback.
15. The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of IndiGo. Neither the Offer nor cashback under this Offer can be assigned or transferred to any other person.
16. HDFC Bank and IndiGo, on the basis of their mutual agreement, reserve the right to extend, withdraw or terminate this Offer without prior notice, without assigning any reasons and without any liability towards any person. Further, HDFC Bank and IndiGo, on the basis of their mutual agreement, reserve the right to add, amend or replace all or any of the terms of this Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, without prior notice and from time to time, without assigning any reasons.
17. HDFC Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the services offered by IndiGo. Any dispute or claim regarding flight services must be resolved by the Customers with IndiGo directly without any reference to HDFC Bank.
18. HDFC Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of flight services provided by IndiGo.
19. Cancelled bookings and disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for this Offer. In the event of any misuse or abuse of Offer by the Customer, HDFC Bank reserves the right to deny the Offer and / or IndiGo reserves the right to cancel the Booking.
20. The decision of HDFC Bank and IndiGo, on the basis of their mutual agreement, with respect to all transactions under the Offer shall be final and binding on the Customer and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
21. The Customer (i) confirms that its participation in the Offer is voluntary; (ii) unconditionally and irrevocable agrees to these terms and conditions; (ii) consents that all information provided by the Customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers and employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the Customer, in future.
22. The terms of Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
23. The standard terms governing the functioning of the HDFC Bank PayZapp and the processing of cashbacks to Customers’ HDFC Bank PayZapp are set out on the website of HDFC.