Below are the terms and conditions:
- Passengers booking IndiGo flights have an option to buy ‘6E Flex’ which entitles the passenger to the following services upon payment of Fees: (i) free rescheduling, and (ii) free cancellation. 6E Flex is not available for group bookings.
- Fees payable towards 6E Flex (inclusive of taxes) is as follows (“Fees”):
- INR 999/- (Rupees Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Only) per passenger per sector, in case of domestic travel; and
- INR 1,299/- (Rupees One Thousand, Two Hundred and Ninety Nine Only) per passenger per sector, in case of international travel.
- 6E Flex can only be booked through IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile app only at the time of booking till twenty four (24) hours prior to the original scheduled departure time before check-in, in case of both domestic and international travel.
- 6E Flex is non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable. The applicable cancellation fee will be refunded in case of cancellation of flight booking provided that in the event that the ticket fare is lower than the cancellation fee, the amount refunded will not exceed the ticket fare. IndiGo reserves the right to: (i) modify these terms, or to replace (wholly or in part) the 6E Flex service with another service (whether similar to 6E Flex service or not), or (ii) withdraw 6E Flex service, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/ or assigning any reason. IndiGo's decision with respect to all issues regarding 6E Flex, shall be final and binding.
- By purchasing 6E Flex, passengers: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided by the passenger may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the passenger, in future.
- 6E Flex will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to 6E Flex are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.