6E SME Program
IndiGo introduces a special program for Small & Medium Enterprises with discounted fares, and a hassle-free booking process. The highlights of this program are:
- Guaranteed discounts on the available fares, so that you get assured savings on each booking.
- No commitments or special conditions to be met.
- A hassle-free booking interface, which can be used by your travelers directly.
- Detailed MIS to help track your travel spends.
Register/Login today and start saving on your bookings!
Terms and Conditions
- Under the 6E SME Flyer Program ("Program"), an eligible small or medium corporate customer ("SME Customer") of InterGlobe Aviation Limited ("IndiGo") can use the self-booking tool to avail discounted fares on domestic routes, for its registered employees or authorized personnel ("Eligible Travellers") only.
- In order for a SME Customer to become eligible under this Program, the SME Customer must register itself under the Program by completing the registration form and submitting all documents on https://6esme.goindigo.in/IndiGoSMESite/ ("Website").
- IndiGo shall, in its sole discretion have the right to approve or reject a registration request of the SME Customer. If approved, the same shall be communicated to the SME Customer within forty eight (48) working hours of receipt of the request, subject to the form and documents being complete in all respects.
- Upon approval of the registration request, SME Customer shall be issued a unique Login ID.
- Only bookings made through the Website using the unique Login ID will be discounted. The discounted fares will be visible on the fare display page itself.
- Bookings under this Program are subject to availability. Any change or cancellation to any booking made under this Program shall be subject to IndiGo’s conditions of carriage.
- IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw, modify or extend this Program at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
- IndiGo’s decision with respect to all transactions under this Program, including but not limited to approval of a registration request, shall be final and binding on all the participating small or medium corporate customers.
- Participation in this Program is purely voluntary.
- This Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India and all matters related to this Program are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
* For further assistance please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org