1. For certain commercial and operational reasons, InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) may invite you, from time to time, to change your confirmed booking on a flight to a reservation on an alternative flight as per options provided by IndiGo (“Change”), against receipt of IndiGo vouchers (“Invitation”). The Invitation to Change may be communicated to you by (i) sending of electronic messages to the primary mobile number registered with us at the time of booking (“Primary Number”), or (ii) a telephonic call to the Primary Number , or (iii) our representatives at the airport or (iv) any other manner that IndiGo may deem fit. By submitting your Change request, you will stand a chance to get an IndiGo voucher worth the amount specified in the Invitation (“Vouchers”), if the request is accepted and Change is confirmed by IndiGo.
2. Positive response to the Invitation, or opting for an alternative flight, is voluntary. In the event the Invitation is received by you through a message on your Primary Number, for submitting your Change request a valid response needs to be sent to the short code or number specified in the relevant message received from IndiGo, within the time specified in such message. In the event the Invitation is made to you either by our call centre representatives or our airport representatives, then you shall submit your Change request in such form and manner as required by IndiGo.
3. Your selection of a Change option either by way of an electronic message from your Primary Number or by submitting a request at the check-in counter, in response to an Invitation shall constitute a valid “Offer” and will be assumed to have been made by individuals above the age of eighteen (18) years. The Offer will be binding and deemed accepted and applicable on all the passenger(s) named in the PNR, if the same is accepted by IndiGo.
4. IndiGo may confirm the acceptance of your Offer at any time prior to the departure of the flight on which you have a confirmed reservation, which may be communicated to you either through electronic means or telephone or if you have already checked-in, then at the boarding gate. Pursuant to IndiGo’s acceptance of your Offer you will be provided the Voucher and a revised itinerary (which shall be sent to your (i) e-mail address registered with IndiGo at the time of booking, (ii) Primary Number, or (iii) email address and/or telephone number provided by you in the Voucher acknowledgment form in the event the acceptance of your Offer by IndiGo is communicated to you at the boarding gate) and you will be relocated to the alternative flight, selected by you from the available options of alternative flights as provided by IndiGo. The additional terms and conditions governing the Vouchers issued by IndiGo will also be provided in the communication sent to you along with the Voucher details, and all the passengers of the relevant PNR, including you, shall be bound by such terms and conditions.
5. No change fees will be payable by you for the Change. Neither you, nor IndiGo, will be liable to pay any differential airfare to the other.
6. In case, a round trip or a multicity booking is made under the PNR, the Change (if and when accepted and confirmed by IndiGo) will only switch the relevant flight in the PNR for which the Invitation is extended. Any other sector or flights booked under the same PNR shall remain unchanged. Similarly, the fare type (Eg: Saver, Flexi) and the IndiGo services purchased with the original flight, will also apply to the changed flight.
7. IndiGo reserves a right to withdraw or modify the Invitation, or change the alternative flight options or voucher values, or alter the terms of acceptance of the Offer, at any time before revised itinerary is sent to you, without assigning any reason and without any prior intimation.
8. If there are multiple passengers in the same PNR, Change cannot be made for only some of the passengers in such PNR, but shall be affected for all the passengers in such PNR, unless otherwise requested by IndiGo and consented to by the relevant passenger(s). Vouchers will be available to any passenger (other than infants) who is part of a PNR and who gets affected with Change pursuant any acceptance of the Offer by IndiGo.
9. If there are multiple passengers in the same PNR, only the primary contact person whose mobile number is registered as the Primary Number for the PNR (“Primary Passenger”), can request for Change for himself and on behalf of all the other passengers in such PNR. In such cases, Voucher codes will be issued only to the Primary Number, or alternative number provided by the Primary Passenger, as mentioned in Paragraph 4 above. In such an event of an Offer being submitted by the Primary Passenger on behalf of all the passengers in the same PNR, pursuant to the Invitation, the Primary Passenger shall be deemed to have been authorized for the said act and such act shall be deemed to have been done by the Primary Passenger with authority, consent and on behalf of all other passengers travelling under such PNR and same shall constitute a binding Offer on behalf of all such passengers.
10. IndiGo will not be liable for any loss related to, or arising out of, non-receipt of any communication or Vouchers, or any misuse of Vouchers, if incorrect phone number or email address is registered with IndiGo for the PNR.
11. Notwithstanding anything stated anywhere, IndiGo’s overall liability for any claims related to the selection of alternative flight or Vouchers, will not exceed the total value of Vouchers.
12. The Invitation is being made purely on a “best efforts” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions.
13. By accepting the Voucher, you agree to waive all your claims and rights against IndiGo with respect to your original flight booking under the PNR, including but not limited to, any claims for loss, damage, cost or liability related to flight delay, cancellation, denied boarding or any other cost or charges.
14. Any relocation of passengers by IndiGo, including in the event of denied boarding as mentioned in Paragraph 13, shall at all times be governed by IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage available at www.goindigo.in, as the same are binding contract between the passenger(s) and IndiGo.
15. By responding with the alternative flight option, you: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to accept these terms and conditions and IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage; and (ii) consent that all information provided by you may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and used for sending of promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to you, in future.
16. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to the Vouchers are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Terms and Conditions of IndiGo Vouchers For Voluntary Re-accommodation