- Bangladeshi Taka
Terms and Conditions for Voluntary Flight Change
1. InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) invites you to change your flight to one of the alternative flights (“Change”) mentioned in the communication sent to you, against receipt of IndiGo voucher (“Invitation”). By submitting your Change request, you will stand a chance to get IndiGo voucher worth the amount specified in the Invitation (“Vouchers”), if the request is accepted and Change is confirmed by IndiGo.
2. No change fees will be payable by you for the Change. Neither you, nor IndiGo, will be liable to pay any differential flight fare to the other.
3. In case, a round trip or a multicity booking is made under the PNR, the Change (if confirmed by IndiGo) will only switch the relevant flight in the PNR for which the Invitation is extended. Any other flights booked under the PNR shall remain unchanged. Similarly, the fare type (Eg: Saver, Flexi) and the IndiGo services purchased with the original flight, will also apply to the changed flight.
4. Responding to the Invitation, or opting for an alternative flight, is voluntary. For changing the flight, valid response needs to be sent to the short code or number specified in the relevant message received from IndiGo, within the time specified therein. Valid selection of an alternative made by you in response to this Invitation shall constitute ‘offer’ and will be binding on the passengers in the PNR if accepted by IndiGo.
5. Your response may be followed by IndiGo’s communication(s) with respect to the options selected by you. No change in itinerary will be effective, unless IndiGo confirms the flight change and sends you a revised itinerary. Nothing herein binds IndiGo to accept or confirm the alternative flights opted by you until IndiGo confirms the same by sending a confirmatory sms.
6. Only a response from mobile number registered with IndiGo, to which the Invitation is sent, will be taken into consideration for evaluating feasibility of accepting the proposed Change.
7. IndiGo reserves a right to withdraw or modify the Invitation, or change the alternative flight options or voucher values, at any time before revised itinerary is sent to you, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
8. Change in flight agreed by IndiGo will be confirmed and intimated in writing, along with the Voucher code(s) to your registered mobile number. Revised itinerary will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
9. If there are multiple passengers in the PNR, change in flight cannot be made for only some of the passengers, and change will be affected for all the passengers in the PNR. Only the primary contact person whose mobile number is registered for the PNR, can request for flight change on behalf of all the passengers in the PNR. In such cases, Voucher codes will be issued to the primary contact person who is required to share the codes with relevant passengers in whose names Vouchers are issued.
10. Additional terms of Voucher
i. Vouchers will be issued only in the name of passenger(s) specified in the PNR. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable.
ii. Each Voucher will be valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance. Requests for extension or revalidation of the Voucher, will not be entertained.
iii. Voucher can only be redeemed by a passenger on IndiGo’s website or mobile app, by entering the Voucher code at the time of booking for base fare of IndiGo flights and any other products and services, other than any kind of airport charges, any other statutory charges and taxes.
iv. Voucher cannot be redeemed against group bookings or bookings made in currency other than INR.
v. Multiple Voucher can be redeemed in a single transaction.
vi. Voucher redemption cannot be clubbed with any IndiGo offer or promotion, and are for single use only.
vii. Voucher will be deemed as utilized fully in case of partial redemption and the balance amount of the Voucher will stand forfeited.
viii. IndiGo will not be responsible if Voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission. IndiGo reserves right to deny accepting a Voucher if it suspects any fraud.
11. IndiGo will not be liable for any loss related to, or arising out of, non-receipt of any communication or Vouchers, or any misuse of Vouchers, if incorrect phone number or email address is registered with IndiGo for the PNR.
12. By accepting the Voucher, you agree to waive all your claims against IndiGo with respect to your original flight booking under the PNR, including but not limited to, any claims for loss, damage, cost or liability related to flight delay, cancellation, denied boarding or any other cost or charges.
13. Alternative flight booking confirmed by IndiGo will be governed by IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage available at www.goindigo.in.
14. This invitation is only open for individuals above the age of eighteen (18) years. However, Vouchers will be available to any passenger (other than Infants) who is part of a PNR even if they are less than 18 years of age.
15. The Invitation is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions.
16. Notwithstanding anything stated anywhere, IndiGo’s overall liability for any claims related to the selection of alternative flight or Vouchers, will not exceed the total value of Vouchers.
17. By responding with the alternative flight option, you: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided by you may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and used for sending promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to you, in future.
18. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to the Vouchers are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.