Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: Passengers booking IndiGo flights through IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile website, shall be eligible for a discount on certain IndiGo flights by applying the promotional codes (“Promo Code”) displayed on various platforms including mobile application notifications, online advertisements and emails sent by IndiGo (“Offer”).
- Validity: The Offer is available for certain flights, operated by IndiGo, for booking and travel undertaken by a customer in the relevant period mentioned in the offer communication (“Offer Period”).
- Manner of Use: While making a booking, the customer may be required to apply the Promo Code in the requisite space in the booking flow on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile website. The discount will be applied to the applicable base fare or ancillary prices. The discount will not be applicable to the airport charges or government taxes. Limited inventory is available for this Offer and therefore, base fare discounts will be provided, subject to availability of inventory and at the sole discretion of IndiGo on first come first served basis. If the inventory is exhausted under this category, a customer may choose to fly on a different date or select a normal class of fare for the same date in order to check for an available option.
- Applicability and Exclusions: The Offer is applicable to only on new bookings made for domestic travel. The Offer is not applicable to IndiGo’s group bookings or to any pre-discounted fares like defense, student, senior citizen, multi seats or to any bundled products like 6E Prime, Meal + Seat etc. The discounts are available on flexi fares.
- Changes in Booking: The reservation booked under this category may be modified by paying the applicable fee for changes and the difference in fare, as applicable.
- Transfer or Exchange: This Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not cashable. The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion related to airfare charges.
- Conditions of Carriage: All IndiGo flight bookings made under this Offer shall be subject to IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) available at https://www.goindigo.in/information/conditions-of-carriage.html. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in the CoC and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
- Right to withdraw: IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation. Withdrawal of the Offer, will not affect the tickets purchased during the Offer Period, prior to withdrawal of the Offer.
- Governing Law: This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Customer Consent: The Customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the customer, in future.
For any queries, please send an e-mail to IndiGo’s call center at firstname.lastname@example.org.