Terms and Conditions:
- The scheme is valid on bookings done online on www.goindigo.in by opting for student discount scheme.
- IndiGo will provide up to 8% discount on base fare only. All applicable fees/taxes payable by the customer.
- Baggage allowance of 25 kgs (Standard 15 + 10) will be allowed only after showing a valid ID card.
- The booking and travel period should be till 30 September 2016.
- Scheme is applicable for students above the age of 12 years belonging to a bonafide school/university. It is mandatory for the students to carry a valid ID card and display it at the time of check-in at the airport. Failure in producing proof will result in charging prevailing fares.
- Scheme is valid for students only. Not applicable for family members.
- Student discount is applicable for all domestic flights.
- Student discount is valid on both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
- Bookings made under Student Discount Scheme are changeable and cancellable.
- Tickets booked under the scheme are non-transferable - no name changes permitted.
- Web Check-in is not allowed for all the Student Discount bookings.
- Limited inventory available under the scheme and seats are subject to availability.
- Scheme cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from IndiGo. The scheme of 8% shall be reduced to the extent of any other promotional scheme available such that the overall discount does not exceed 8%.
- IndiGo reserves the right to amend/modify/cancel the scheme without any prior intimation.
- All the general terms of carriage apply.
- Bookings under this offer are refundable.