About the offer : Special student discount with IndiGo, get upto 6% off on base fare and also get additional 10kg baggage allowance.
Terms and Conditions:
- This scheme (“Scheme”) is only applicable on bookings made for students above the age of twelve (12) years, for travel on the domestic flight network of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”), while opting for student discount scheme on www.goindigo.in. Limited inventory is available under the Scheme and bookings are subject to availability.
- Scheme is only valid for bookings made till 31 December, 2018. Bookings under the Scheme must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of the date of travel.
- For bookings made under the Scheme, students are eligible for:
a)discount of up to six percent (6%) on the base fare of their flight booking (“Discount”); and
b)total baggage allowance of ten (10) kilograms in addition to the applicable standard baggage allowance (collectively referred to as “Benefits”).
- All applicable fees and taxes shall be payable by the customer on the discounted value of the booking. Save for the eligible student, Discount shall not be extended to other members in the PNR.
- Discount is valid on both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
- Eligible student booking IndiGo flight under the Scheme shall be required to furnish his/ her valid school/ university ID card at the time of check-in at the airport. In case the student fails to furnish his/ her ID Card, the Benefits will not be extended to the customer and value of Discount shall be payable by the customer to IndiGo on immediate basis. Web check-in is not permitted for the bookings made under the Scheme.
- Tickets booked under the Scheme are non-transferable. Name change in the booking is not permitted.
- Scheme cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions of IndiGo.
- IndiGo reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel the Scheme without any prior intimation.
- All bookings shall be governed by IndiGo’s conditions of carriage.
- By opting for the Scheme, customer unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The Scheme will be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of India, and all matters related to the Scheme will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.