Flight Ticket Booking FAQ's
Please follow the steps below to book on IVR:
a. Call the Customer Care at +911246613838 or +919910383838 to book your ticket
b. You would be directed to a Customer Care agent
c. Please provide your itinerary details to the customer care agent
d. Customer Care agent will create the PNR based on the itinerary and connect you to the IVR for payment
e. You need to punch in your credit card number, CVV, Expiry date and one time secure password through your phone keypad.
g. On successful card validation, an e-ticket will be created by the Customer Care and a copy would be emailed to the email address provided in your booking.
The benefits of using the IVR system are:
1. You can book your tickets while on the move
2. Your entire transaction is completed in a single telephone call
3. Payment through IVR ensures security of your credit card information, as the credit card information is punched in the IVR system and is not verbally informed to the Contact Centre agent. The credit card details are encrypted (128 bit secure socket layer, SSL) and are masked in the PNR / reservation record and are not accessible to the contact centre staff
With the IVR system, your credit card number is punched through the keypad on your phone and not provided verbally to the Contact Centre agent. Your credit card details are encrypted and are masked in the PNR / reservation record and not accessible to the Customer Care agent.
The entire process is fully automated and ensures security of your card information
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Diners and JCB credit cards, issued in India, for bookings on IVR.
Only MasterCard and Visa card are accepted for any card issued outside Indian boundaries. The travel date must be later than 7 days in case of payment being made on IVR through an International Credit card.
Yes, the IVR will prompt for One Time Password (OTP) during the payment process. The One Time Password can be generated on the call.
You need to contact your bank for OTP before contacting the call center for making the reservation. You can call us for making your booking once the OTP is received from your card issuing bank.
• Choose your desired flight plans and proceed to make a reservation where you will enter your credit card details such as name of cardholder, card number, expiry date, and CVV.
• IndiGo will connect to your credit card issuing bank’s website to verify if your card is secured by Verified by Visa, Diner Club or MasterCard SecureCode.
• A bank window will appear requesting a password.
• Once your password is verified you will be automatically directed back to IndiGo’s reservation page to complete your booking.
It is mandatory for all credit cards issued in India to be verified by one or the other authentication services. If you are banking with an Indian bank and they do not offer this service we ask that you use an alternate credit card or another payment option. If your card is issued outside of India, your transaction may be processed without registering for one of the services.
To continue to enjoy a hassle-free booking experience with added security, make sure to register for an authentication service (if you have a Diner Club, MasterCard or Visa Debit/Credit Card) with your respective bank.
IndiGo accepts :
• American Express
“Cant find what you’re looking for? No Problem”
Connect with us via: