Flight Travel Document FAQ's
1. Valid Passport
2. Valid Driving License
3. Election Photo Identification Card
4. PAN card issued by the Income tax department
5. Photo identity card issued by the employer, being government and reputed private sector organisations
6. Children travelling on IndiGo should carry their school identification cards or any other photo identification proof
7. Valid birth certificates of infants need to be produced at the time of check-in
For Foreign Nationals who travel on domestic flights, the only valid photo ID for travel is Passport.
Identity Documents Required for Indian Nationals Travelling Kathmandu:
1. Valid national passport
2. Photo Identity card issued by the Govt. Of India/State Govt./UT administration in India to their employees
3. Election ID Card (Voter’s Card) issued by the Election Commission of India.
4. Emergency/ Identity Certificate issued by Embassy of India, Kathmandu
5. Children between age group of 15 to 18 may be allowed to travel between India and Nepal on the strength of Identity Certificates issued by the Principal of the school.
6. Persons in age group of above 65 years and below 15 years would be exempted from the requirement of above mentioned identity documents. However they must have some document with a photograph to confirm their age and identity such as PAN Card, driving license, CGHS Card, Ration Card etc.
Identity Documents Required for Nepalese Nationals Travelling Kathmandu:
1. Nepalese passport.
2. Nepalese Citizenship Certificate
3. Voter Identification Card issued by the Election Commission, Nepal.
4. Limited validity photo-identity certificate issued by Nepalese Missions in India when deemed necessary.
5. For children below age group of 10-18, photo ID issued by the principal of the school will do if accompanied by parents with valid travel documents
6. No such document is required for children below 10 years of age.
“Cant find what you’re looking for? No Problem”
Connect with us via: