Delhi December 18, 2019: Due to the ongoing protests in certain areas of Delhi and NCR, and the restrictions on traffic into Delhi capital, especially from Gurgaon, IndiGo has implemented the following measures:
- For an update on IndiGo’s latest schedules, passengers are requested to check either IndiGo or DIAL’s website for the latest flight status (https://www.goindigo.in/ or https://www.newdelhiairport.in/). In case internet connectivity is not available, passengers can also reach out directly to IndiGo’s call center at 0124 6173838
- Due to traffic restrictions and to accommodate passengers reaching late to the airport, we have rescheduled and curtailed our schedule in and out of Delhi by approx. 20 departures (approximately 10% of our Delhi departures).
- We are monitoring the situation and will take proactive measures if further cancellations are required. All passengers will be proactively informed. However, due to impacted communication lines passengers are requested to check the above websites
- IndiGo has proactively blocked hotel rooms near the airport to keep our crew ready to be deployed at short notice
- Customers who are affected can be rebooked at no additional cost