About the offer : Special student discount with IndiGo, get 6% off on base fare and also get additional 10kg baggage allowance.
Terms and Conditions:
- This scheme (“Scheme”) is only applicable on IndiGo’s domestic flight bookings made for students above the age of twelve (12) years, while opting for student discount scheme on www.goindigo.in. Limited inventory is available under the Scheme and bookings are subject to availability.
- Scheme is only valid for bookings made till 31 December, 2018. Bookings under the Scheme must be made at least seven (7) days in advance.
- For bookings made under the Scheme, students are eligible for:
a)discount of six percent (6%) on base fare of their flight booking (“Discount”); and
b)total baggage allowance of twenty five (25) kilograms. (collectively referred to as “Benefits”)
- All applicable fees and taxes shall be payable by the customer on the discounted value of the booking. Save for the eligible student, Discount shall not be extended to other members in PNR
- Discount is valid on both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
- Eligible student booking IndiGo flight under the Scheme shall be required to furnish his/ her valid school/ university ID card at the time of check-in at the airport. In case, the student fails to furnish his/ her ID Card, the Benefits will not be extended to the customer and value of Discount shall be payable by customer to InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) on immediate basis. Web check-in cannot be made for the booking made under the Scheme.
- Tickets booked under the Scheme are non-transferable. Name change in the booking is not permitted.
- Scheme cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions of IndiGo.
- IndiGo reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel the Scheme without any prior intimation.
- All bookings shall be governed by IndiGo’s conditions of carriage.
- By opting for the Scheme, customer unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The Scheme will be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of India, and all matters related to the Scheme are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.