Book between: 06th June - 10th June 2018
Travel between: 21st June - 27th September 2018
|Chennai||Port Blair||2815||Book now|
|Kolkata||Port Blair||2470||Book now|
|Port Blair||Chennai||2983||Book now|
|Port Blair||Kolkata||2416||Book now|
Below are the detailed terms and conditions of the offer:-
- This offer is made by InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”), to the customers booking IndiGo flights up to 23:59 hours on June 10, 2018 (“Offer Period”) for travel between June 21, 2018 and September 27, 2018.
- IndiGo offers all-inclusive fares starting from Rs. 1,298/- for flight bookings made through all channels during the Offer Period (“Offer”).
- The Offer is available on limited seats on selected sectors and flights. Regular fares will be payable in the event the relevant seats are sold out.
- This offer is valid for bookings made at least 15 days prior to travel.
- The fares paid for tickets purchased under this Offer are non-refundable upon cancellation by the customer. On cancellation, only statutory taxes will be refunded.
- Change in itinerary can be made by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- This Offer is valid only on non-stop flights operating on IndiGo‘s domestic network.
- The Offer is not valid on IndiGo’s group bookings.
- All IndiGo flight bookings made under this Offer are subject to IndiGo’s conditions of carriage available at www.goindigo.in.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or promotion. It is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions. The Offer may be modified or terminated, at any time by IndiGo, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
- IndiGo’s decision with respect to all transactions under the Offer, shall be final and binding on all the participating customers.
- By making IndiGo flight bookings during the Offer Period, the customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers and employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the customer, in future.
- The Offer will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of the Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Delhi.