1. About the Offer: As a token of gratitude for the selfless support offered by our medical professionals, IndiGo is running an offer to provide a free gift box (“Kit”) to doctors and nurses nominated by the public, subject to certain terms and conditions (“Offer”).
2. Eligibility: To submit your nomination for this Offer you (the “Nominator”) should be a resident of India and at least 18 years of age at the time of making the nomination. The doctor/nurse nominated by the Nominator (the “Nominee”) should be also be resident of India and at least 18 years of age.
3. Number of Entries:
- Only one entry will be accepted per Nominator. Multiple entries from the same Nominator will be treated as duplicate and rejected.
- Only one entry will be accepted for a Nominee. Multiple entries for the same Nominee will be treated as duplicate and rejected.
4. Identification: IndiGo will conduct necessary verification checks in order to ensure that only doctors and nurses eligible for the Offer are nominated. The Kit will not be provided to Nominees who do not meet the eligibility criteria upon verification and IndiGo shall not be liable for the same.
5. Entry Fee: There is no entry fee for this offer and no purchase of any IndiGo products and/or services is necessary to nominate doctors/nurses for this Offer.
6. Validity: This offer is valid on a first-come, first-served basis for the first 5,000 unique valid entries received by IndiGo or until 11:59 PM on November 30, 2020, whichever occurs earlier (“Offer Period”).
7. Error in Nomination Forms: IndiGo shall have no liability for incomplete or wrongly filled nomination forms or forms which have not been received by IndiGo’s system for any reason whatsoever.
8. Dispatch: The Kit will be dispatched within 30 days of the date of receipt of a valid nomination. However, the delivery of the Kit to some of the locations may be impacted due to the pandemic and the resultant restrictions on movement, and may take longer than usual to be delivered. IndiGo shall not be liable for non-delivery of the Kit in the event of incorrect address being provided in the nomination form.
9. Transfer and Exchange: The Kit provided to the eligible Nominees is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not cashable.
10. Items in the Kit: The Kit will consist of a cookie tin, a beverage, a packet of pasta, a box of assorted teabags, a miniature bat signed by a cricketer and vouchers from some of our other commercial partners. IndiGo reserves the right to modify or reduce the items in the Kit at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
11. Use of the Kit: Each of the items in the Kit may be governed by their individual terms and conditions. By electing to use any of the items, the Nominee hereby agrees to abide by the relevant terms and conditions. IndiGo shall not be liable for any defect in the items included in the Kit.
12. Consent: By participating in this Offer, the Nominators and the Nominees: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided in relation to the Nominees and the Nominators may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the Nominators and the Nominees, in future. Clause 12(ii) shall not apply to citizens of the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom. Personal data of Nominators and Nominees in these areas and jurisdictions shall be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
13. Right to withdraw: IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
14. Governing Law
: This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.