Below are the terms and conditions:
- Passengers booking IndiGo flights have an option to buy ‘6E Prime’ which entitles each passenger to the following services upon payment of Fees: (i) seat selection, (ii) snack (one food item and one beverage), and (iii) Fast Forward. 6E Prime is not available for group bookings and tickets purchased at student fares, senior citizen discounted fares or defense discounted fares.
- Fees payable towards 6E Prime (inclusive of taxes) is as follows (“Fees”):
- INR 799/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Ninety Nine Only) per passenger per sector, in case of a domestic travel.
- 6E Prime is available for travel on sectors with the point of origin at locations where Priority Check-In (Fast Forward) is available, i.e. New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Goa, Nagpur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- 6E Prime can only be booked through IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile site, either at the time of booking, or at any time thereafter, provided that the date of journey is at least twenty four hours (24) after the date of purchase of ‘6E Prime’.
- 6E Prime is non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable, except that the Fees will be refunded in case of cancellation of flight booking. IndiGo reserves the right to: (i) modify these terms, or to replace (wholly or in part) the 6E Prime service with another service (whether similar to 6E Prime service or not), or withdraw 6E Prime service, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/ or assigning any reason. IndiGo's decision with respect to all issues regarding 6E Prime, shall be final and binding.
- By purchasing 6E Prime, passengers: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided by the passenger may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the passenger, in future.
- 6E Prime will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to 6E Prime are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.