Free Checked In Baggage Allowance is 20kg per person, one piece only ( Domestic ) / 20 kg (International, excluding Singapore to/from Tiruchirappalli & Chennai which is 30Kg). Free checked in baggage allowance for travel to Jeddah is 25 kg and from Jeddah is 25 kg + 5L Zamzam water. For travel to and from Abu Dhabi, Colombo, Doha, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Kuwait, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah and Yangon the checked in baggage allowance is up to 30 kg per adult and child. This allowance does not apply to Infants.
For Infants valid birth certificate is required.
Passengers without valid visa to the arrival destination will not be permitted to board unless visa on arrival is permitted or visa is not required for such passengers as per the laws of the arrival destination.
In case of international travel, nationality of passengers will be verified at the check-in counters at the airport. In the event, the information regarding nationality of passengers provided during purchase of tickets is found to be incorrect, certain additional fees/taxes (mandated by certain governmental bodies/airport operators) may be required to be paid upfront at the check-in counter. In the event of refusal to pay such additional fees/taxes, IndiGo reserves its right to refuse carriage to such passengers in accordance with its Conditions of Carriage.
Fog Advisory Customer satisfaction and hassle free travel are of utmost importance to us.
At times, there are circumstances, which are beyond our control like weather related phenomena of fog. This unexpected phenomenon may cause inconvenience to you due to flight delays, rescheduling and cancellations.
We appreciate your patience and request for your kind cooperation in these times.
We will endeavor to give you proactive information through text messages or emails. However, we would urge you to call our Call Centre or check updates on your flight at 9910383838.
Alternatively, to know flight status you can:
- Download mobile app.
- Visit website – www.goindigo.in
- Tweet us @IndiGo6E, follow us on Facebook.
- Send SMS, ST[space]flight number[space]departure date of flight as DDMM. For example: to know the status for 6E-333 for 11th February send "ST 333 1102" to 566772.
- Live chat on website.
Check-in at www.goIndiGo.in is available. This service is not available for international travel and customers with infants or groups.
Changes/cancellations are permitted more than two (2) hours prior to scheduled departure and (four (4) hours for international sectors) with payment of change/cancellation fee and difference in fare if applicable.
A security search is compulsory.
A valid photo id, in original, is required for each person travelling. For foreign nationals, only passport, in original, will be considered as a valid photo id. For detailed terms and conditions, log on to www.goIndiGo.in
Check Your Flight Timings: To know the flight status on the day of departure, contact our 24 X 7 call centre departure, contact our 24 X 7 call centre or logon to our website or mobile app (available on iPhone, Windows, Android and Blackberry), or send an sms to 566772 in the following format: "ST[space]3 digit flight number[space]departure date of flight as ddmm". For example: to know the status for 6E-333 for 11th February send "ST 333 1102" to 566772.
Indian Nationals travelling to and from Kathmandu are required to carry either Passport or Voter’s Id Card only as their valid photo Id, no other photo Id will be considered as valid.
Airfare Charges include Base Fare, Fuel Charge, CUTE Charge and Agency Commission payable to travel agents (if applicable).
Passengers going to UAE/ Oman from India on tourist/ employment visas require an 'OK TO BOARD' comment in their PNR. Please check with your visa issuing agency.
Name changes are not permitted on your booking.
Hot and cold food and beverages as shown in the Food and Beverage Menu may be purchased on board, subject to their availability. For ATRs and flights below 60 minutes flying time hot food or beverages will not be offered. On select flights below 30 minutes flying time only limited snacks (cookies and nuts) and water will be offered.
LED / LCD TVs of more than 99.06 cm in size will be charged. Refer to www.goIndiGo.in.
This booking is governed by IndiGo's fare rules and Conditions of Carriage that are available from Airport Counters, IndiGo Shops or www.goIndiGo.in
Flight schedules are subject to change and approval by authorities.
IndiGo reserves the right to deny boarding if credit card information is not supplied at check-in.
Hot Food and Beverages shall not be served on short sector flights.
Damaged, defective or recalled lithium batteries are prohibited from carriage by air. Customers are advised not to carry older generation Apple MacBook Pro laptops with 15 inch screen, purchased between September 2015 and February 2017 in hand baggage as well as in check-in baggage. In case the battery of such laptop is replaced, kindly carry the receipt of replacement provided by Apple, in absence of which carriage of such laptop shall be prohibited. For more information please visit Apple Support website.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) shall be levied at applicable rates on all air transportation services provided by IndiGo, except in cases specifically exempted under law.
- This is not a GST invoice. The GST invoice shall be sent to the email address in the name of the first passenger, mentioned in this itinerary. In case of a booking made by a GSTIN holder, the GST invoice shall be sent in the name of the GSTIN holder to the email address mentioned while providing the GSTIN information at the time of reservation.
- Additionally, passengers may download the GST invoice using their PNR number on the IndiGo website www.goindigo.in.
- GST shall also be applicable on any special services requested by the passenger at applicable rates.
- Tax Invoices shall be only in INR, even in cases where the payment is made in a currency other than INR.
- Airfare Charges include Base Fare, Fuel Charge and CUTE Charge.
- PSF/ASF/UDF/ADF are collected on behalf of the Airport Authority of India (AAI)/Other Airport Operators. In case of no-show, you can claim the taxes on www.goindigo.in
Cancelled/Delayed Flight Information –
- At any time after a Booking has been made, we may change our schedules and/or cancel, terminate, divert, postpone, reschedule or delay any flight where we reasonably consider this to be justified by circumstances beyond our control, or for reasons of safety, or for commercial reasons. Circumstances beyond IndiGo's control can include, without limitation, weather, air traffic control, mechanical failures, acts of terrorism, acts of nature, force majeure, strikes, riots, wars, hostilities, disturbances, governmental regulations, orders, demands or requirements, shortages of critical manpower, parts or materials, labour unrest etc. If an IndiGo flight is cancelled, rescheduled or delayed for more than three hours (depending on the length of the journey), a Customer shall have the right to choose a refund; or a credit for future travel on IndiGo; or re-booking onto an alternative IndiGo flight at no additional cost (subject to availability); subject to the requirements under the local laws of the country in which the flight has been cancelled, rescheduled or delayed.
- In the special case where a subsequent portion of an IndiGo flight is cancelled while a Customer is already in transit, such a Customer shall have the right to choose to remain at the transit station and to be re-booked onto an alternative IndiGo flight to the final destination at no additional cost subject to availability; or to remain at the transit station and accept a partial refund for the portion of the flight not completed; or to return to the point of origin and receive a refund; or a credit for future travel on IndiGo; or re-booking onto an alternative IndiGo flight at no additional cost subject to availability. We strongly recommend all Customers to provide correct phone numbers and email address, to enable us to inform them of flight delays or cancellations in unforeseen cases. Customers who have not provided valid contact information at the time of Booking may not be entitled for any compensation. Contact our call centre (0) 99 10 38 38 38 or +91 124 6613838 if you have any queries.
Terminal Information –
- International Terminal Information: For international flights, IndiGo will operate from the following terminals airports: New Delhi - Terminal 3, IGIA; Mumbai - International Terminal, CSIA; Dubai - Terminal 1, Dubai International Airport; Bangkok - Suv arnabhumi Airport; Singapore - Terminal 2, Changi Airport; Kathmandu - Tribuv an International Airport; Muscat - Muscat International Airport. Chennai - International Terminal, Chennai International Airport; Hyderabad - International Terminal, RGIA; Kolkata - Terminal II, Kolkata International Airport; Kochi - International Terminal, Kochi International Airport and Thiruvananthapuram - International Terminal, Thiruvananthapuram.
- IndiGo flights from Delhi to Singapore will depart from Terminal 3. In case a passenger is arriving into Delhi from a country other than India and is further booked on domestic flights departing from Terminal 1 or 2,he/she must make their own visa arrangements for transit to other airport terminals in Delhi. (i.e. from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1D or Terminal 2).
- Domestic Terminal Information: Thiruvananthapuram - Effective 01 st Mar 2016, IndiGo operations for flight no. 6E-103 (Pune/Bengaluru to Thiruvananthapuram) and 6E-408 (Thiruvananthapuram to Bengaluru/Pune) will be carried out of the International Terminal (TB-2), Chakkai, Thiruvananthapuram -695024. Chandigarh - New Civil Air Terminal.