IndiGo Early (Special discounted rate for corporate & SME passengers)
The next time you land early at an Airport, opt for IndiGo Early and get a seat on the earliest flight out just for Rs 600.
Terms and conditions:-
- This service (“Service”) is valid for customers (“Customer(s)”) traveling on domestic flights operated by InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”), who wish to prepone their flight booking, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- This Service is only valid for Customers travelling with IndiGo under either Corporate or SME fares and is subject to availability of seats.
- The time duration between the scheduled time of departure of the desired flight and the originally booked flight must not exceed 4 (four) hours. For example, if the original booked flight is scheduled to depart at 1600 hours, then a Customer can prepone his/ her flight booking pursuant to the Service, to book a flight scheduled to depart at or after 1200 hours.
- A Customer who wishes to avail of this Service is required to report at IndiGo’s counter prior to the closing of the check-in counter for the desired flight, subject to paragraph 3 above.
- The confirmation of availability of a seat on the desired earlier flight will be intimated to the Customer upon closing of the check-in counter for such flight. A non-refundable fee of INR 600 (Rupees Six Hundred) (inclusive of taxes) will be payable by the Customer to avail of this Service.
- This Service is applicable for preponement of a flight booking and not for postponement of a flight booking. It is clarified that Customers are not permitted to re-route a flight booking pursuant to this Service.
- This Service is not applicable to group bookings.
- This Service is not applicable on international flights booked by the Customer, whether in isolation or in connection with a domestic flight.
- This Service is applicable to direct flights and the first sector in case of connecting flights booked by the Customer.
- IndiGo reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above Service by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- By availing of the Service, the Customer unconditionally and irrevocable agrees to these terms and conditions.