Swipe and Win
Your next holiday is on us
What you win
6 lucky couples win return flight ticket and a 2 nights fully paid stay in Novotel Hotels & Resorts at Goa, Kochi and Guwahati.
100 lucky winners will get 500 bonus 6E Rewards
How to participate
1. Spend ₹ 20,000 with your Ka-ching credit card
2. Share a social media post titled ‘How I saved money with 6E Rewards’ using #IndiGo6E and #SaveWithKaching
1. Offer and Eligibility:
(i) A card holder of the 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank credit card (“Customer”) is eligible to win,
(a) a 2 nights/ 3 days getaway (room inclusive of breakfast for two people complimentary for two nights), for leisure in Goa, Guwahati or Kochi at an Accor Hotel property along with economy class round-trip airfare on IndiGo flights to the relevant hotel property for the Customer and his/ her spouse as the case may be; or
(b) 500 bonus 6E Rewards (collectively “Offer Rewards”), upon spending INR 20,000 or more on any category of transactions except recharging wallets (“Eligible Spends”) on their 6E Rewards IndiGo HDFC Bank credit card, during the period commencing from December 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 (“Offer Period”) (“Offer”).
(ii) Eligible Spends must be made by a Customer during the tenure of the Offer Period; and
(iii) The Customer who has done Eligible Spends is required to make a post on social media Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook (tagging #6ERewards, #IndiGo, #SaveWithKaching) on ‘how the Customer saves money with 6E Rewards?’ either through text or with a photograph sharing their experience.
2. Manner of Selection:
(i) Upon completion of the Offer Period, all Customers who have undertaken Eligible Spends will be subject to a draw of lots, and,
(a) 6 Customer will be selected by the 6E Rewards representatives at their sole discretion to be rewarded with the Offer Reward set forth in paragraph 1 (i) (a) above; and
(b) 100 Customer (excluding the 6 Customer already selected) will be selected by the 6E Rewards representatives at their sole discretion to be rewarded with the Offer Reward set forth in paragraph 1 (i) (b) above.
(ii) Results of the selection will be announced in January 2021.
3. Non-transferrable and Not Cashable: Offer Rewards cannot be transferred to another person or Customer and may not be encashed.
4. Fees & Charges:
a) The economy class round-trip flight tickets provided by IndiGo to the selected Customer, is subject to 30% (thirty percent.) TDS (tax deduction at source) as per section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and this tax will be borne by such Customer. For such TDS compliance, the selected Customer is required to provide a copy of his / her Permanent Account number (PAN) to IndiGo. Thereafter, IndiGo will issue a withholding tax certificate to the selected Customer in a timely manner. However, the hotel accommodation including applicable taxes will be fully borne by Accor hotels.
c) The cost incurred by IndiGo shall only be on the published fare (base fare, surcharges, adjustments) of the round -trip ticket. The taxes and fees, including passenger service fees (PSF), user development fees (UDF) and goods and services tax (GST) are to be borne by the selected Customer and are subject to compliance with applicable law. It is hereby clarified that PSF, UDF and GST prevalent at the time of booking of such round -trip ticket will apply. Any other costs or expenses, including transfers, hotel expenses, meal, local transportation, travel insurance which is not included in the Offer Rewards, will be the responsibility of the selected Customer, and IndiGo and Accor hotels will not be liable for such costs or expenses.
d) The selected Customer is required to submit information / documents for identity verification, and for any booking processes. The selected Customer also needs to provide the following personal details and information for himself / herself and his/her spouse: (i) full name of the selected Customer and his/her spouse; (ii) country and city of residence; (iii) nationality; (iv) identity proof ; and (v) the contact number to be used whilst staying at the accommodation provided by Accor hotels.
e) The spouse of the selected Customer must be: (i) above 18 (eighteen) years of age as on December 31, 2020; (ii) a citizen of India; (iii) available to travel whilst availing the Offer Rewards at the relevant hotel property.
f) Conditions of Carriage: All IndiGo flights availed as part of the Offer Rewards shall be subject to IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) available at https://www.goindigo.in/information/conditions-of-carriage.html. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in the CoC and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
6. Right to withdraw: IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation. The right to avail the Offer Rewards may be subject to further terms and conditions, as may be issued to the selected Customer at IndiGo’s sole discretion, and terms and conditions issued by Accor hotels.
7. Governing Law: This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
8. Conflict: The Terms and Conditions of the 6E Rewards Program apply to the Offer. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions of the Offer and the Terms and Conditions of the 6E Rewards Program, the terms and conditions of the Offer shall prevail.
9. Exclusions: Employees of InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. and HDFC Bank Limited are not eligible for the Offer.
10. Swipe and Win offer is not applicable in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Customer Consent: The Customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the Customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the Customer, in future.