Pay only 10%* of the total flight fare now and make the balance payment in up to 15 days from the date of booking.
Benefits of Flex Pay
Disclaimer: Offer valid on select fare types and is subject to availability. Not valid for bookings with travel dates within 15 days. *Other T&C apply.
Select your onward and return flight option and continue.
Click on Flex Pay option and apply it on your booking to avail the benefits.
Flex Pay is applied and your booking is now on hold. Make the balance payment to confirm.
Below are the Terms and Conditions:
‘Flex Pay’ is a flexible payment option available to customers to enable them to defer the payment for a booking on an IndiGo domestic flight for a period of up to fifteen (15) days from the date of booking,, by paying a minimal amount upfront, in the manner and subject to the terms set out below:
1. Eligibility: Flex Pay will be applicable on bookings made through IndiGo’s website, www.goindigo.in (through web anonymous and web member), for all scheduled domestic flights only, provided that, there is a minimum period of fifteen (15) days between the date of booking and the date of departure of the flight.
2. Flex Pay Payment:
(a) The flex pay payment will be 10% of the total fare or INR 400, whichever is higher, and will be charged on a per passenger basis (“Flex Pay Payment”). If such option is selected by a customer on the website, whilst booking, the Flex Pay Payment will be calculated dynamically as 10% of the total fare subject to a minimum of INR 400 per person per segment, in one booking.
For example, the minimum Flex Pay Payment for a DEL-BOM round trip for 4 passengers will be, 2 segments X 4 Pax X INR 400 = INR 3200.
(b) Flex Pay Payment cannot be paid by a Customer using any reward points or through a voucher.
(c) Whilst making the payment of the balance amount corresponding the Booking where the Flex Pay Option has been exercised by a Customer, the Flex Pay Payment paid by the customer upfront will be adjusted against the total booking amount.
3. Flex Pay Period: The Flex Pay Period on will be available to a Customer within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of booking (“Flex Pay Period”).
(a) If the date of booking is 17 days prior to the date of travel then the Flex Pay Period will be “2” days from the date of booking.
(b) If the date of booking is 20 days prior to the date of travel then the Flex Pay Period will be “5” days from the date of booking.
(c) If the date of booking is 30 days prior to the date of travel then Flex Pay Period will be “15” days from the date of booking.
4. Manner of use:
(a) Customers opting for Flex Pay are required to confirm their booking by paying the cost of the total fare within the Flex Pay Period. If the outstanding payment for the booking is not made before the expiry of the Flex Pay Period, the booking will be cancelled automatically and the Flex Pay Payment will be retained by IndiGo.
(b) Customers are required to confirm their booking by paying the total fare through the “Edit booking” option on the IndiGo website www.goindigo.in, or through the payment link received at the time of making a Booking using the Flex Pay option or by calling the IndiGo call center within the Flex Pay Period.
5. Exclusions: The Flex Pay option will not be available for certain fares determined at IndiGo’s discretion, including fares for armed forces and group bookings.
6. Availability: Flex Pay option is available for a limited number of seats per flight, and remains subject to availability.
7. Booking Cancellation: In case of cancellation of a booking, Flex Pay Payment will not be refunded by IndiGo to the customer.
8. Booking Rescheduling: A booking made using the Flex Pay option cannot be modified, until payments for all outstanding amounts due for such booking have made by the customer before the expiry of the Flex Pay Period.
9. Right to withdraw: IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
10. Governing Law: These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India, and all matters related to the Flex Pay option shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Customer Consent: The Customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the customer, in future.