TERMS FOR CHAT
Use of the chat service (“Service”) on IndiGo’s website, www.goindigo.in by the User(s) constitutes a legally binding agreement between the User(s) and InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) and accordingly, the Users using the chat service agree to these terms for chat (“Terms for Chat”), as may be amended by IndiGo from time to time.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS FOR CHAT PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE.
- Only Users who are 18 years or above, are permitted to use the Service.
If the User is representing a company, entity, organization or any legal entity (“Entity”), the User confirms that the User is acting on behalf of such Entity and that the Entity will be bound by these Terms for Chat.
A. USER’S UNDERTAKINGS AND REPRESENTATIONS
You undertake and represent that:
- You are 18 years of age or above; and
- You ‘Shall Not’:
- Display, share, upload or promote obscene, indecent, pornographic or sexually explicit activities or content;
- Promote abusive, threatening, hateful, harmful, harassing, libelous or violent behavior;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort to any IndiGo’s representative;
- Use the Service for any purpose other than for your own internal, personal or commercial use;
- Share any third party’s information or any information which is confidential in nature or in which any third party has intellectual property rights;
- Impersonate any other person or Entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Disclose debit/credit card number, internet banking user ID/ password, bank account number, one time passwords, banking details, other financial information or sensitive personal data or information as defined under applicable laws;
- Share information which is false, inaccurate, invalid or incomplete;
- Promote any illegal activity or violate any applicable law;
- Post, store, upload or transmit any content that:
- you do not have a right to post under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment,
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person,
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation, or
- is otherwise objectionable in IndiGo’s sole judgment,
- Modify, adapt or hack the Service, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks; and/or
- Send unsolicited bulk e-mail (spam) with a link or attachment to the Service (including button code or monitor tag) or the Site, or a link to a web site that contains a link to the Service or the Site.
B. GENERAL SERVICE TERMS
- By using the Service, you expressly consent that IndiGo and its third party service providers may access and monitor your information, chats and Service, including without limitation, data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content and other materials including chat content posted, published, provided or otherwise linked or transmitted by you (collectively, “Your Content”). Third party Service Providers are not controlled by IndiGo. Hence, you understand and agree that IndiGo is not liable for any actions or omissions of such third parties. Further, IndiGo does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Service at any time.
- IndiGo has no obligation to monitor and record Your Content. IndiGo assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store electronic messages, chat communications, or other information or content submitted by you using the Service, whether submitted as part of the Service or otherwise.
- By posting Your Content on or through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant IndiGo a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and share Your Content. You acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for Your Content, including:
- making any determination as to whether you have the legal right to share or otherwise make use of Your Content in the manner contemplated by you,
- and complying with all domestic and international laws and other obligations associated with Your Content, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, decency, security and export laws and regulations.
- No title to the intellectual property in the Service or IndiGo’s intellectual property transfers to you as a result of your use of Service. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Service is available for limited segments and Users only. IndiGo may, in its sole discretion, terminate, discontinue or modify the Service or your use of the Service, permanently or temporarily, with our without notice or reason. IndiGo shall not be liable to you or any other third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of your rights to access and use the Service.
- INDIGO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE, IN ANY MANNER, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS FOR CHAT OR ANY OTHER TERMS AND POLICIES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE HEREIN.
C. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD INDIGO HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT AGAINST INDIGO ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SERVICE BY YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL INDIGO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ADVISORS, PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION AND THE LIKE), IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF INDIGO SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.