Effective 1st February 2018 “OK To Board” message is not required for the following categories of travellers for travel to UAE (Dubai and Sharjah) and Doha
- Customers holding valid Resident Permit or passport stamped with Resident Visa
- Customers eligible for “Visa On Arrival” irrespective of nationality
- Customers travelling with a print-out of Business and Tourist e-Visa
“Ok To Board” message is mandatory for the below categories
- All customers holding ECR (Immigration Check Required) passport
- All customers travelling with a print-out of Labour & Work e-visa
Please note that “OK To Board” continues to be mandatory for all customers travelling to Muscat.
For further details please refer to our website or contact your IndiGo account manager.