We, at IndiGo, are working relentlessly to ensure you have a safe, smooth and hassle-free 6E flying experience. Thus, introducing our all-new 6E MultiSeats service that will allow you to book two or more seats, or even multiple rows, basis your need. Whether you need to practice social distancing on board, or can't seem to decide between a window or aisle seat, we got you covered.
Multiple Seats may be purchased by writing an email to 6eMultiSeats@goindigo.in. For more information please read the Terms and Conditions below:
1. Eligibility: More than one extra seat may be purchased by a passenger in conjunction with a booking proposed to be made by a passenger on an IndiGo Flight (“Multiple Seats”). .
2. Booking Channel:
Multiple Seats may be purchased by writing an email to 6eMultiSeats@goindigo.in giving the following information:
(b) Upon receipt of the email, IndiGo will check availability for multiple seats and revert to the passenger or agent with an all-inclusive fare including seat fee and booking fee (“Multiple Seat Fare”). Multiple Seats are subject to availability at the sole discretion of IndiGo on first come first served basis. If the inventory is exhausted under this category, a customer may choose to fly on a different flight or on a different date in order to check for an available option.
(c) The Multiple Seat Fare will be valid till for 2 hours, subject to availability of the seat block.
(d) The travel partner or the customer as the case may be are required to provide their respective acceptance of the Multiple Seat Fare within 2 hours along with the following particulars of passengers:
Manner of Use: Only Multiple Seats booked together can be associated with a passenger on the Passenger details page.
3. Applicability and Exclusions: Applicable on one-way, round-trip and multi-city bookings for domestic travel on all direct and through flights. Multiple Seats may be purchased upto 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. Multiple Seats may only be purchased for the same flight and same date. Any purchase of Multiple Seats by a customer, as part of round-trip or multi- city booking will be applicable for the whole trip and cannot be purchased for only one leg of a round-trip or multi- city booking. For example, on a Delhi-Mumbai-Delhi, ticket, Multiple Seats will need to be purchased for both, Delhi –Mumbai and Mumbai- Delhi. If a customer, proposes to purchase Multiple Seats only for one leg of a trip, the bookings for the trip should be made individually.
4. Changes/Cancellation in Booking: The reservation booked along with the Multiple Seats cannot be modified. For any modifications, a customer shall be required to cancel and make a booking afresh and the terms and conditions in relation to ‘Group Bookings’ shall apply to Multiple Seats. For details on group fare cancellation policy please click here Charges on account of cancellation will apply to Multiple Seats. Cancellation of Multiple Seat (s) opted for the booking can be done in conjunction with the associated passenger(s) only (and not in isolation) by paying applicable charges for all seats. In case the flight is canceled or rescheduled by IndiGo, a customer can use ‘Plan B’ at no additional cost. Changes are subject to available inventory.
5. Non-transferrable and Not Cashable: Multiple Seats cannot be transferred to another passenger in a booking and may not be encashed.
6. Add On Services: ‘Add On Services’ can be purchased on a per passenger basis and do not apply to the Multiple Seats. Seat selection is a mandatory process when Multiple Seats are purchased and a passenger can only opt for adjacent seats as the ‘Multiple Seats’ available in the relevant flight. The applicable fee for seat selection will also apply to the Multiple Seats purchased. For example, Seat fee for 2 Adults X 350 + 2 Multiple Seats X 350. Booking fee will be charged for the Multiple Seats separately. i.e 1 Adult + 2 extra seats = 3 x 300 as Booking fee.
7. Baggage Allowance: There is no separate check-in baggage allowance for Multiple Seats however an additional 10 kgs allowance will be provided for the entire block of Multiple Seats. Please click here for the current baggage allowance and the applicable excess baggage rates. Excess baggage cannot be bought for Multiple Seats.
8. Seat Baggage: Multiple Seats may also be booked to secure carriage of specific articles/ belongings such as diplomatic mail, expensive or fragile articles such as antiques, artifacts, heirlooms or non-bulky musical instruments. Small musical instruments may be carried in the aircraft cabin, subject to permissible dimensions and weight limits for cabin baggage. All such baggage shall be subject to security clearance in order to be fit for carriage in the cabin. The following additional conditions apply to the carriage of baggage on the seat:
9. Fees & Charges: Charges for Multiple Seats are dynamic. No airport charges and fees are applicable to it. Booking Fee and GST is applicable for each of the Multiple Seats purchased.
10. Check – in Conditions: A passenger may web check-in 48hrs prior to departure. Web check-in cannot be done in isolation for the Multiple Seats. A passenger will not be allowed to change their seat during the web check-in. After checking-in, the boarding pass will reflect 1 passenger with multiple seats and “EXST”” as an SSR identifier. Check – in Conditions: A passenger may web check-in 48hrs prior to departure. Web check-in cannot be done in isolation for the Multiple Seats. A passenger will not be allowed to change their seat during the web check-in. After checking-in, the boarding pass will reflect 1 passenger with multiple seats and “EXST” as an SSR identifier
11. Conditions of Carriage: All IndiGo flight bookings made under this Offer shall be subject to IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) available at https://www.goindigo.in/information/conditions-of-carriage.html. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in the CoC and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
12. Right to withdraw: IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
13. Governing Law: This Offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Customer Consent: The Customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the customer, in future.