Enter flight details to check your flight status.
You can change or cancel your booking, add services like snacks, baggage or seat and print your itinerary.
In case we have cancelled/rescheduled your flight. Click here
Enter booking details to View GST Invoice for bookings.
Enter booking details to review, update contact details.
Now web check-in any time up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure of your domestic flight. Certain seats may be charged.
Welcome back, your details are as below
- Agartala (IXA)
- Ahmedabad (AMD)
- Amritsar (ATQ)
- Bagdogra (IXB)
- Bangkok (BKK)
- Bengaluru (BLR)
- Bhubaneswar (BBI)
- Chandigarh (IXC)
- Chennai (MAA)
- Coimbatore (CJB)
- Colombo (CMB)
- Dehradun (DED)
- Delhi (DEL)
- Dibrugarh (DIB)
- Dimapur (DMU)
- Doha (DOH)
- Dubai (DXB)
- Goa (GOI)
- Guwahati (GAU)
- Hubli (HBX)
- Hyderabad (HYD)
- Imphal (IMF)
- Indore (IDR)
- Jaipur (JAI)
- Jammu (IXJ)
- Kathmandu (KTM)
- Kochi (COK)
- Kolkata (CCU)
- Kozhikode (CCJ)
- Lucknow (LKO)
- Madurai (IXM)
- Mangalore (IXE)
- Mumbai (BOM)
- Muscat (MCT)
- Nagpur (NAG)
- Patna (PAT)
- Port Blair (IXZ)
- Pune (PNQ)
- Raipur (RPR)
- Rajahmundry (RJA)
- Ranchi (IXR)
- Sharjah (SHJ)
- Singapore (SIN)
- Srinagar (SXR)
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Tiruchirappalli (TRZ)
- Tirupati (TIR)
- Udaipur (UDR)
- Vadodara (BDQ)
- Varanasi (VNS)
- Vijayawada (VGA)
- Visakhapatnam (VTZ)
Your Log In information and password have been emailed to the address we have on record. When you receive your Log In ID and password, you may again log on to our system and access all the features available to a preferred customer. You may also change your password or update other registration information at any time.
- Bangladeshi Taka
The following are considered as our customers requiring special assistance:
Travelling with Infant
At IndiGo we are committed to making our youngest customers’ travel experience enjoyable and comfortable. Please see details below.
Age: Children above the age of seven (7) days, up to two (2) years are considered infants and need to be accompanied by an adult at all times throughout their journey. Before you come to the airport, please carry a valid proof of age for the infant. Some of the documents that we accept as proof of age include passport, birth certificate etc.
Seating: No extra seats may be booked for infants as they travel in a parents lap.
Number: Only one (1) infant per adult is permitted.
Fee: For infants not occupying a seat, a fee, as mentioned in fees and charges, per sector is applicable, such fees is inclusive of all applicable taxes including, but not limited to GST, fees and surcharges.
Unaccompanied Minor – “Flying Solo Service”
Unaccompanied Minor – “Flying Solo Service”
Children above the age of two (2) years and below the age of twelve (12) years are regarded as minors. We would request children between the ages of two (2) and five (5) to be accompanied by a companion aged eighteen (18) years or more.
Age of child
Availing of Flying Solo Service
Under 5 years
We would not be able to let the child fly by himself/herself. The child must travel with someone over the age of 18 years
Please book the child on our Flying Solo programme to travel on all flights
The child can travel alone or we would be happy to offer Flying Solo service.
The “Flying Solo Service”
- As a child, travelling alone can be an exciting experience but as a parent/guardian please be assured your child will be taken care of.
- IndiGo accepts unaccompanied minors, that is, children above the age of five (5) and below the age of twelve (12) upon payment of an additional fee as mentioned in the Table of Fees and Charges per Sector.
For ease of flying under the “Flying Solo Service”, we have certain requirements for which our customers should follow these steps:
- Please contact our reservation counter at the airport at least two (2) hours prior to departure.
- As a parent/guardian, you will be required to fill a form (click here to download the form). This form sets out the details of the parent/guardian receiving the child at the arrival airport. A copy of the signed form will be handed over to you.
- Please carry a valid photo-ID and proof of age for the unaccompanied minor at the time of check-in.
- An IndiGo team member will take the child to the aircraft where our cabin crew will then look after them.
- We request the parent/guardian to remain at the airport until the flight has departed.
- During the flight our cabin crew will keep an eye on the child and will ensure they have everything they need.
- A meal and a beverage is included in our Flying Solo Service. Guardian/ Parent should mention if the child is allergic to any particular food or beverage in the unaccompanied minor form.
- To ensure a comfortable flight, you are requested to pack necessary medication and warm clothing. Note: Please inform us if the child needs to be given any particular medication during the duration of the flight.
- Packing a favorite toy or a game in their hand baggage makes their journey enjoyable.
- If the stopover at transfer station is less than six (6) hours and if the child’s entire journey is booked on IndiGo, we shall be able to accept the child under Flying Solo Services.
- If the stopover at a transfer station is more than six (6) hours and/or involves a night halt and/or involves a transfer to another airline except IndiGo, we shall not be able to accept the child under Flying Solo Services. In such cases the child must be accompanied by someone who is above eighteen (18) years of age.
- When the flight arrives, our IndiGo arrival team member will accompany and assist the child through the airport’s arrival process.
- We request your nominee to please be available at the arrival hall at least thirty (30) minutes prior to arrival of the flight to receive the child. If you are not allowed in the arrival hall, IndiGo staff will accompany the child outside the arrival hall.
- We will only release the child to the nominated adult, after checking their photo ID as per the
details mentioned in the form.
For safe travel, we have a few requirements for our customers who are expecting mothers.
Pregnancy ( Single and uncomplicated)
0 weeks to 28 weeks: permitted to travel.
From beginning of 28 week till the end of 36 weeks, a fit to fly certificate is required.
36+ weeks: Not permitted to travel.
You are required to get a fit to fly certificate from the treating Gynecologist not older than seven (7) days from the date of travel. For a sample form of the ‘Fit To Fly’ certificate , please click
Pregnancy (Multiple and Uncomplicated)
Permitted till 32 weeks with fit to fly from 28 weeks onwards
You are required to get a fit to fly certificate from the treating Gynecologist not older than three (3) days from the date of travel.
Permitted on individual case basis.
Not permitted beyond 32 weeks and fit to fly required from 28 weeks onwards
You are required to get fit to fly certificate from the treating Gynecologist not older than three (3) days from the date of travel.
The ‘fit to fly’ certificate should include the following details:
- Weeks of pregnancy
- Expected date of delivery
- Complications if present
- Fitness of travel