Flight Ticket Booking FAQ's
Please follow the steps below to book on IVR:
- Call the Customer Care at +911246613838 or +919910383838 to book your ticket
- You would be directed to a Customer Care agent
- Please provide your itinerary details to the customer care agent
- Customer Care agent will create the PNR based on the itinerary and connect you to the IVR for payment
- You need to punch in your credit card number, CVV, Expiry date and one time secure password through your phone keypad.
- On successful card validation, an e-ticket will be created by the Customer Care and a copy would be emailed to the email address provided in your booking.
The benefits of using the IVR system are:
- You can book your tickets while on the move
- Your entire transaction is completed in a single telephone call
- Payment through IVR ensures security of your credit card information, as the credit card information is punched in the IVR system and is not verbally informed to the Contact Centre agent. The credit card details are encrypted (128 bit secure socket layer, SSL) and are masked in the PNR / reservation record and are not accessible to the contact centre staff
While it is recommended to pay for your own flight ticket, you can pay for another guest using your credit card. However, in such a case the guest should carry a photocopy of (front side only) of the credit card used for purchase of the tickets attested by the credit card holder for verification at the Airport check-in counter.
A convenience fee of Rs.200/- per person per flight for Net banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards is collected by the airlines establishing, maintaining and operating the online flight booking system, to enable the passengers to book the air tickets online while using a Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. This fee includes the charges paid by the airlines to the concerned Bank (varies from one Bank to another) for availing of such facility. A convenience fee of Rs 200 is charged per person per sector on all bookings made through our mobile app.
- Choose your desired flight plans and proceed to make a reservation where you will enter your credit card details such as name of cardholder, card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- IndiGo will connect to your credit card issuing bank’s website to verify if your card is secured by Verified by Visa, Diner Club or MasterCard SecureCode.
- A bank window will appear requesting a password.
- Once your password is verified you will be automatically directed back to IndiGo’s reservation page to complete your booking.
A nominal non-refundable fee of Rs.200/- per person per flight for Net Banking / Debit Cards & Credit Cards will be charged as a Convenience fee.
“Cant find what you’re looking for? No Problem”
Connect with us via: