Flight Travel Document FAQ's
Yes, passengers should carry their card at the time of check-in for verification purpose. In case, they have used someone else’s card to book ticket than we recommend our passengers to carry the copy of the credit/ debit card. Alternatively, in the absence of original card or card copy passenger may carry the statement of the card reflecting the transaction done for said IndiGo reservations.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving License
- Election Photo Identification Card
- PAN card issued by the Income Tax department
- Photo identity card issued by the employer, being government and reputed private sector organisations
- Children travelling on IndiGo should carry their school identification cards or any other photo identification proof
- Valid birth certificates of infants need to be produced at the time of check-in
- For Foreign Nationals who travel on domestic flights, the only valid photo ID for travel is Passport.
Identity Documents Required for Indian Nationals Travelling Kathmandu:
- Valid national passport
- Photo Identity card issued by the Govt. Of India/State Govt./UT administration in India to their employees
- Election ID Card (Voter’s Card) issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Emergency/ Identity Certificate issued by Embassy of India, Kathmandu
- Children between age group of 15 to 18 may be allowed to travel between India and Nepal on the strength of Identity Certificates issued by the Principal of the school.
- Persons in age group of above 65 years and below 15 years would be exempted from the requirement of above mentioned identity documents. However they must have some document with a photograph to confirm their age and identity such as PAN Card, driving license, CGHS Card, Ration Card etc.
Identity Documents Required for Nepalese Nationals Travelling Kathmandu:
- Nepalese passport.
- Nepalese Citizenship Certificate
- Voter Identification Card issued by the Election Commission, Nepal.
- Limited validity photo-identity certificate issued by Nepalese Missions in India when deemed necessary.
- For children below age group of 10-18, photo ID issued by the principal of the school will do if accompanied by parents with valid travel documents
- No such document is required for children below 10 years of age.
“Cant find what you’re looking for? No Problem”
Connect with us via: