Saving time and making your flying experience seamless is our priority. With our Fast Forward service, you can enjoy priority check-in and priority baggage handling service.
If any of the services are booked through IndiGo’s call centre, an additional amount of 10% (ten per cent) of the applicable charges will apply.
How much does it cost?
A nominal fee of INR 450 per person per sector for domestic travel and INR 650 per person per sector for international travel is applicable if you wish to choose this Service.
* Pre-book Fast Forward service and get up to 40% off on above rates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers booking IndiGo flights have an option to buy ‘FFWD’ service which entitles the passengers to priority check-in, priority baggage-drop at a separate FFWD counter at the airport and priority baggage pick-up for travel in certain sectors as stated below (“FFWD”). FFWD is not available for group bookings and for certain specific fares.
- In case of international travel, FFWD services are not applicable to the immigration process, priority at the aerobridge gate or priority for security checks.
- Charges payable towards FFWD (inclusive of taxes) are as follows (“Charges”):
- ₹450/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) per passenger per sector (or per connected segment, if applicable), in case of domestic travel; and
- ₹650/- (Rupees Six Hundred Fifty Only) per passenger per sector (or per connected segment, if applicable), in case of international travel.
- In case of connected segments, Charges shall be payable at the rate applicable to the final segment for which FFWD is available. The passenger shall however be entitled to avail of the FFWD service for all sectors of the connected segments for which FFWD is available.
- No Charges are payable for infants for FFWD.
- The FFWD service can be purchased through IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in), mobile site, mobile application and call center until two (2) hours prior to domestic departures and up until four (4) hours prior to international departures and at the airport until the closure of the check-in process for the relevant flight for which the passenger intends to purchase the FFWD service
- FFWD services are to be purchased for all passengers travelling under a single PNR and cannot be purchased for only one or some of the passengers traveling under a single PNR.
- FFWD service is available for travel from the following points of departure:
- In case of domestic travel:
- Agartala, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kannur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Port Blair, Prayagraj, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam
- In case of international travel:
- Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Varanasi and Vijayawada; and
- Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Colombo, Dhaka, Doha, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Male, Muscat, Phuket, Sharjah and Singapore
- The FFWD service is not available for connected segments, which originate from a location where IndiGo does not offer FFWD services.
- FFWD is non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-refundable, except that in case of cancellation of the flight booking by a passenger, the relevant Charges will be refunded.
- In the event of a passenger no-show, only taxes shall be refunded.
- IndiGo reserves the right to: (i) modify these terms, or to replace (wholly or in part) the FFWD service with another service (whether similar to FFWD service or not), or withdraw FFWD service, at any time, without giving any prior notice and/ or assigning any reason. IndiGo’s decision with respect to all matters relating to FFWD, shall be final and binding.
- By purchasing FFWD, customers: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agree to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consent that all information provided in relation to the passengers under the same PNR may be shared by IndiGo with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to IndiGo to the passengers, in future.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall supersede anything contained in IndiGo’s Conditions of Carriage (“CoC”) and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with the CoC, the CoC shall prevail.
- FFWD will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and all matters related to FFWD are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.