About the offer: Buy Nissin CupNoodles onboard your IndiGo flight. With each cup, you get flat INR 150 off on your first food order on Swiggy and two participants will even get couple tickets for a round trip to Japan.
How to participate:
Below are the detailed terms and conditions:
A. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:
InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“Company”) is undertaking a promotional campaign in partnership with Indo Nissin Foods Private Limited (“Nissin”), and various service partners (“Partners”).
• “Batch Number”: The special word/phrase printed on selected packages of ‘Nissin Cup Noodles – Herby Tomato’ and ‘Nissin Cup Noodles – Zest Chicken Keema’ available exclusively on board the Company’s domestic and international flights.
• “Promotion”: The entire process of the promotional campaign including all elements, rounds, activities from the time of advertising and registration till the disbursement of gifts, if any, which shall be governed by these Rules and Regulations
• “Registrant(s)”: Any person(s) who registers for the Promotion and who
(i) is above eighteen (18) years of age as of August 1, 2018;
(ii) is a citizen of India residing in India and
(iii) enters the Promotion in accordance with the Rules and Regulations stated below.
The following persons shall be ineligible to enter the Promotion:
• Employees of the Company, its contractors and the members of their immediate families.
• Employees of Nissin, its contractors and the members of their immediate families.
• Employees of any auditors, advertising agency, backend agency for set-up and management of SMS and call back processes, employed by the Company or Nissin for the purpose of this Promotion, their contractors and the members of their immediate families.
• Persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living outside of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Registrants should be of sound health and mind, and must enter the Promotion on their own behalf. Registration by proxy will not be accepted, even on behalf of family members of any person.
• “Rules and Regulations”: These Rules and Regulations governing the Promotion, stated herein in entirety, as may be amended from time to time.
• “Ticket(s)”: Return tickets for a couple to and from Japan. The receipt and right to avail of the Tickets may be subject to further terms and conditions, as may be issued to the concerned Registrant, at the Company’s sole discretion, and terms and conditions issued by any partnering airline, agency or third party as may be applicable.
For clarity, two (2) Registrants will be selected via randomizer software, and shall each receive return tickets for a couple to and from Japan.
• “Voucher(s)”: Promotional codes sent to Registrants via SMS which can be used to avail services from the relevant Partner. Vouchers shall be issued to Registrants at random, and shall be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned on the concerned Voucher, and any terms and conditions stated on the concerned Partner’s platform.
C. PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION:
1. Promotion Validity: Registration for the Promotion shall be open from 00:00 hours August 01, 2018 to 11:59 hours September 30, 2018.
Registrants shall give a missed call to the Promotion registration number - ‘8689999997’ to register for the Promotion.
a. The Registrant shall be sent an SMS by the Company with a hyperlink to the Promotion webpage at www.goindigo.in/nissin-offer.html in order to register for the Promotion.
b. The Registrant will be required to provide the following details on the Promotion webpage to further provide its details on the web page and follow the process to claim :
i. Name of Registrant
ii. Batch Number of Nissin Cup noodles (mentioned at the bottom of the Cup)
iii. Air ticket booking reference PNR code issued by the Company
c. Upon successful receipt and verification of the details provided by the Registrant on the Promotion webpage, the Registrant shall be issued an SMS with a link/code for the Vouchers.
3. Round 2
a. Two (2) Registrants will be selected via randomizer software, and shall receive the Tickets in exchange for their participation in the Promotion.
For clarity, two (2) selected Registrants shall each receive return tickets for a couple to and from Japan.
D. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By registering and participating in the Promotion, Registrants acknowledge that they have agreed to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
2. An entry to this Promotion is not transferrable.
3. All personal details and information requested by and supplied to the Company by each Registrant must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
4. The Company may require Registrants to furnish necessary supporting documentation as proof of age, address, name, photo identity and nationality i.e. one original and attested photocopies of either: (i) passport/driving license or (ii) PAN Card along with birth certificate and ration card or (iii) voter identity card with birth certificate (iv) UID/Aadhar Card. Company may, at its discretion contact the Registrant(s) and/or Registrant(s), if required, for any clarifications needed for the information provided during the registration processes.
5. Failure to provide necessary supporting documentation within the timeline prescribed by the Company may result in disqualification from the Promotion at the Company’s discretion. The Company also reserves the right to disqualify a Registrant from the Promotion, in case a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the Registrant during any conversation with the /Company or any of the Company’s sub-contractors, Partners and vendors in the Promotion, and/or in the information stated in the documents furnished by the Registrant.
6. The Registrant(s) hereby represents that he/she is not under any exclusive contract with any other third party/ agency or is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an agreement with the Company or its affiliates.
7. The Registrant (s) undertakes, warrants and guarantees to the Company that the Registrant has the full legal capacity to participate in the Promotion in accordance with these Rules and Regulations.
8. The Registrant(s) represents that he/she has not been accused or convicted or is otherwise involved in any criminal offence and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary which has not been disclosed to the Company in writing. That the Registrant (s) is /are not required to be present before any authority including police or any court of law during the Promotion in or in the event the Company requires the Registrant’s participation in any promotional activity.
9. The Registrant(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Promotion at his / her free will and is willing to bear all risk, costs and consequences arising from such participation in the Promotion. It is a condition of entry and participation in the Promotion that the Registrant (s) has not entered into any contractual, commercial, sponsorship agreement or other arrangement which might be in breach of the Rules and Regulations or otherwise prevent the Registrant(s) from participating in the Promotion or the broadcast, promotion, exploitation or sponsorship thereof.
10. By participating in the Promotion, Registrants provide the Company with permission to send SMSs to or call him / her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call registry.
11. The Registrant(s) acknowledges that his/her right to participate in the Promotion shall constitute good and valid consideration, binding him/her by the terms of these Rules and Regulations. However, participation in the Promotion shall in no way guarantee a right to any particular gift, including the Voucher(s) or Ticket(s), as the case may be. All award decisions shall be at the discretion of the Company.
12. The Registrants may not speak to the press or any other media or any third person, nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Promotion or any aspect of the Promotion, or write blogs, post any messages in social networking or any site including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, without the prior written approval of the Company. The Registrant(s) shall not disclose any information whatsoever relating to the Company to any other party. Confidential information shall mean and include any Company information, including but not limited to information that is written, graphic, machine readable or other tangible form (including, without limitation, documents, software, prototypes, samples, data sets, and plant and equipment) and is marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary” or would otherwise be reasonably deemed confidential. Violation of this clause may lead to disqualification, at the Company’s sole discretion.
13. The Company shall keep all information collected from the Registrants confidential. Company shall not share the information so collected with any third party, save and except for the purpose of the present Promotion. By providing such information, the Registrants hereby agree that the Company shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party as required for the purpose of the Promotion. The Registrants hereby agree that they shall not file any claim against the Company for sharing for such personal information for the purpose of the Promotion.
14. By entering the Promotion, the Registrant consents to being placed on a mailing/SMS list for promotional and other materials for the Company.
15. All attempts will be made to protect registration data from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens, and because of the intricate timelines of the Promotion, the Company may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable.
16. In case the Company is unable to reach the registered Registrant(s) on the coordinates provided by him / her, the registration entry will be deemed as invalid.
17. In the event it is not possible to determine with certainty the individual who registered for the Promotion, that entry may be disqualified.
18. The Company shall not be liable for any failure of any technology / server / system / internet, or any corrupt data / information / incomplete registrations submitted by Registrant(s).
19. Only the registrations received as per the defined timelines set out herein will be considered valid.
20. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any system difficulties and website downtime, ensure uptime of systems, back-up of data, telephone system capacity, and other technical impediments.
21. Company and its sub-contractors are not responsible for delayed receipt or non-receipt or incomplete receipt or corrupt receipt of registrations.
22. The Registrant(s) understand that their selection could also be based on a randomizer and selection software. The Company will not entertain and permit the Registrant(s) or any of their representatives to check / audit / challenge the logic of the randomizer or selection software.
23. At no point of time will the Company be obliged to notify unsuccessful Registrants of its decision. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained in this regard.
Intellectual property rights and promotional activities
24. The Registrant acknowledges that all rights, title and interest in any intellectual property related to the Promotion or the Company, including brand names, logos, trademarks, service marks, patents, literary works, pictorial works, graphic software architectural works, works of visual art, data and databases, formulas, designs, sequence, models, drawings, design specifications, advertising, music, marketing and promotional concepts, proposals, slogans and any other work that may be the subject matter of any statutory protection, or which is prepared for the purposes of the Promotion, shall at all times vest with InterGlobe exclusively.
25. Any photographs, videos etc. submitted to the Company/ or recorded during the registration procedure shall on submission / creation become the property of the Company and shall be available to the Company for exploitation throughout the world in perpetuity. The Registrant(s) shall ensure that the photos or videos submitted by them in any public domain or their performances shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or shall not infringe the rights of a third person. In the event of any violation to the aforementioned, the Registrant(s) shall immediately be disqualified from taking part in the Promotion or any further rounds of participation and such Registrant(s) shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
26. Acceptance of these Rules and Regulations by the Registrants constitutes permission for the Company its affiliates to click photographs, record videos of the Registrant(s) and use the Registrant(s) name, photographs, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever.
27. The procedures for registration and participation in the Promotion are subject to the Rules and Regulations stated herein. Non-conformance by any Registrant(s) to these Rules and Regulations will disqualify him/her from participation or the receipt of any Vouchers or Tickets, immediately, as the case may be.
28. The Company reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) these Rules and Regulations prospectively or retrospectively, at its discretion and without prior notice.
29. The Company has the right to terminate the Promotion at any time without any prior intimation or notice to the public. The Company is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have participated in the Promotion and/or accommodate any person or persons who have been selected in the round of the Promotion.
30. Registration to the Promotion does not guarantee the selection of the Registrant(s) or to proceed with the Promotion.
31. If any provision of these Rules and Regulations is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Rules and Regulations and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
32. These Rules and Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Registrant(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
33. The Company is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma, loss of earnings, employment caused to any Registrant(s) in relation to the Promotion.
34. The Registrant(s) agrees that he/she shall hold harmless, Company, its employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with any gift received by him/her and/or in relation to the Promotion, including but not limited to the procedure in the Promotion and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Company to claim any damages or relief.
35. Company and its sub-contractors cannot and shall not be held accountable/liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Promotion on account of any factors beyond their control.
36. The Registrant(s) hereby agree to indemnify the Company or its affiliates against any claims that might arise from their actions or omissions while participating in the Promotion.
37. The Registrant or his / her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against the Company. The Registrant(s) shall not be paid any consideration.
38. The only way to enter the Promotion is through participation as described in these Rules and Regulations. There is no other way of entering the Promotion.
For any circumstances beyond those envisaged above, final discretion shall rest with the Company, which shall not be responsible to answer any questions / queries in that regard. The Company reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of the Rules and Regulations and to take action against any fraud, including but not limited to the disqualification of any entry against whom the Company has reasonable suspicion of having committed or attempting to commit any fraud.