Book Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flight tickets online at lowest airfares. Earn attractive cashbacks and instant discounts when you book flights from Prayagraj to Ahmedabad online with us. Compare Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flight fares for the cheapest flight tickets. Also, know about exciting deals and discounts on flights from Ahmedabad to Prayagraj.
IndiGo offers Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flights that provide you with the most convenient travel experience between the two cities. Ahmedabad, situated in Gujarat, is the largest city in the state. Book your return air tickets on the Ahmedabad to Prayagraj flights with IndiGo and carry your cultural experience home!
IndiGo assures you the lowest Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flight ticket prices along with deals on hotels, packages, group bookings and 6E add-ons. You can check these and other offers on the IndiGo website while you avail the lowest airfare on Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flights.
For travellers wishing to travel from Prayagraj to Ahmedabad, IndiGo offers connecting flights that have a layover at Delhi, Mumbai or Bengaluru. Availing a connecting flight from Mumbai is the quickest way to reach Prayagraj compared to Delhi and Bengaluru. Also, if you change your mind to explore more of incredible India, wait no more!
Ahmedabad is popular as a business hub today yet has a long historical past. The city is India’s first UNESCO World Heritage City and was established by Ahmed Shah. Get your ticket on Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flights today by booking on goIndiGo.in. Book your journey further on from this city with Ahmedabad to Bagdogra, Ahmedabad to Amritsar, Ahmedabad to Raipur and Ahmedabad to Udaipur flights for a hassle-free travel experience with IndiGo.
○ Vintage Cars at the Auto World Museum: The Auto World Museum at Ahmedabad has India’s largest collection of cars and automobiles and is also one of the best in the world.
○ Calico Museum of Textiles: The museum is home to some extraordinary and rare textiles that date back to as early as the 17th century and even before.
○ Sabarmati Ashram: This ashram is one of the most striking and popular landmarks of Ahmedabad and has a huge historical significance. This ashram was home to Mahatma Gandhi until 1930 and played a vital role in India’s freedom struggle.
○ Adalaj Stepwell: This is an architectural wonder that was built in the year 1499 by Queen Rudabai. The stepwell is an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and one needs to walk down five stories to reach the bottom of the well.
One of the best places to shop at Ahmedabad is the Law Garden and is situated in the centre of the city. The market is full of traditional handicrafts, and colourful Gujrati outfits that are a treat to your eyes. Feel free to bargain to your heart’s content with the hawkers here.
Since Ahmedabad gets hot during the summers and the rains can cause the Sabarmati River to flood, the best time to visit Ahmedabad is during the winter months between October to March.
The public transport in Ahmedabad is most commonly used by people that include the state transport buses.
The weather in Ahmedabad is extremely hot and dry and the temperatures reach a scorching 45 degree Celsius during the summers. The rains bring relief to the city but an excess of them can result in the Sabarmati overflowing and causing floods.
Ahmedabad's Sardar Vallabhai Patel International Airport is located 9 km away and is also conveniently close to the city of Gandhinagar.
Address: Hansol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380003
IATA Code: AMD
Prayagraj is situated at the confluence of three rivers – Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati and has a significant role in the Hindu culture. Fly from Prayagraj to Ahmedabad at the lowest airfare with IndiGo to commute back and forth between these beautiful cities.
○ Visit Khusro Bagh: The monument is buried in the history of the city and has four tombs, one of which belongs to Prince Khusro and hence the name. Explore the monument and notice the Mughal architecture.
○ Visit the Kalyani Devi Temple: This is one of the oldest and the most powerful temples of the city with the idols in the temple being ancient. When visiting Prayagraj, a visit to the temple is a must and you are sure to feel the purity and the power of the Goddess when you are in the temple.
○ Allahabad Fort: The fort is also called the Akbar Fort and was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in the year 1583.
○Triveni Sangam: If you wish to have a complete experience of Prayagraj while on your trip, it is a great idea to plan your trip during the Kumbh Mela.
Your visit to Prayagraj is incomplete if you haven’t visited its many markets and picked up some trinkets to take home with you. Items of religious purposes like incense sticks, brass diyas, idols of Gods, books on spirituality or religion are worth taking home. Apart from this one can buy chikankari clothes, and mojaris (a type of ethnic shoes).
The best time to visit the city is between the months of December and March, when the weather is pleasant. It gets cold during mid-winter.
Public transportation in the Prayagraj includes local buses, auto-rickshaws and cabs. However, cycle rickshaws are the most economical and widely used mode of transport and give tourists a memorable way to explore the city.
The weather in Prayagraj is humid and subtropical. Summers are hot and dry, followed by the monsoon rains that end in September. The winters are cool and dry and sometimes can get a tad chilly too.
The Prayagraj Airport, also called Bamrauli Airport is a military base and also a public airport for domestic flights. It is one of the oldest airports in India and is located 12 km from the city of Prayagraj in Bamrauli.
IATA Code: IXD
Do I need a separate ticket for my 5-year-old?
Yes, children over the age of two years of age need to have a separate ticket, as per safety guidelines.
How do I book my Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flight tickets?
You can book your Prayagraj to Ahmedabad flight tickets, search for flight booking offers, check your flight status, and do much more, by visiting our website goIndiGo.in or by using the IndiGo mobile app.
Is there any non-stop flight from Ahmedabad to Prayagraj ?
IndiGo does not offer non-stop flights from Prayagraj to Ahmedabad.
What is the travel time between Prayagraj to Ahmedabad?
The shortest duration route one can take between Prayagraj to Ahmedabad is via Mumbai. The entire journey will take around 5 hours and 35 minutes.
How early can I do a web check-in?
You can do a web check-in from 48 hours to 1 hour prior to your flight’s departure time.
Where is Ahmedabad Airport located with respect to the centre of the city?
Ahmedabad Airport is located about 9 km away from the city centre.
Are laptop bags included in the hand baggage limit?
The passengers are allowed to carry a laptop bag weighing up to 3 kg, apart from the hand baggage allowance.