Dubai Airport Guide (DXB)
Dubai is a globally renowned tourist destination in the United Arab Emirates. This glittering metropolitan city is known for its grand malls, tall buildings, and magnificent wonders of architecture. The Dubai Government is always striving towards creating the best experience for every tourist who comes here. This dazzling city is rich in every sphere, be it for food, entertainment, adventure, shopping, or a host of other exciting things. Dubai is a melting pot of over 120 nationalities and is thronged with millions of tourists all-round the year. No matter where you go, you will always find this city buzzing with life.
Dubai is a home to path-breaking landmarks in the world such as The Burj Al Arab, the most famous 7-star hotel with award-winning interiors and luxury services; The Burj Khalifa which boasts of being the world’s tallest building with 160 floors, Al Jumeirah – one of the largest man-made islands, and The Dubai Shopping Mall, the largest mall in the world. Not to forget, the desert safari is a unique experience that you cannot afford to miss when in Dubai. This magnificent city offers a variety of delicious dishes to indulge in. Overall, Dubai offers a complete holiday package to every single traveller who visits here. A place that promises the best of everything, Dubai deserves to be a must visit on your travel list.
Dubai International Airport serves almost 66 million people annually making it the world’s busiest airport by international passenger traffic.
There are 3 terminals. Terminal 2 is reserved for the airlines operating in the Persian Gulf region while Terminal 3 is used exclusively by Emirates and Qantas. Terminal 1 serves as the base for IndiGo along with several others.
With a capacity of 15 million passengers, the terminal is spread over 520000 sq. meters and has over 221 check-in counters and 28 remote gates along with e-gates for the residents.
Get direct return IndiGo flights to Dubai from Bangalore (Bengaluru), Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin (Kochi), Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, and Thiruvananthapuram along with connectivity to other domestic and international destinations.
Enjoy your stay closer to the Dubai International Airport with a choice of
- Snooze Cube, Terminal 1 | Dubai International Airport, Dubai - UAE
- Dubai International Hotel, Transit Area | Dubai International Airport, Dubai - UAE
- Holiday Inn Express, Opposite Terminal 3 | Dubai International Airport, Dubai - UAE
- Premier Inn, Opposite Terminal 3 | Dubai International Airport, Dubai - UAE
Dubai International Airport provides with the following facilities for your smoother travel:
- Free trolleys.
- Luggage storage and lockers.
- ATM and Cash Machines.
- Currency Exchange.
- Baby Care Rooms.
- Play area for kids.
- Rest Zones to nap.
- Showers in the lounges.
- Prayer Rooms.
- Smoking Rooms.
- In-house Pharmacy.
- In-house Medical Centers.
- Wheelchairs available for use.
- Assistance to differently-abled.
- Car Rental Services, Pre-paid Taxi Services.
- Hotel and Inter-terminal shuttles.
- Bus and Metro Connectivity.
While you wait at the Dubai International Airport, spend your time
- Shopping cheaper at Dubai Duty Free.
- Enjoying the fresh air at the Zen Gardens.
- Working out at Health Club.
- Pampering yourself with the variety of Spas available.
- Spoiling yourselves and the loved ones with gifts from souvenir and gift shops.
- Shopping your hearts out with the in-house brands.
- Relaxing during the long layovers and irritating flight delays at the airport hotels and the lavish lounges.
- Relishing your taste buds with a range of restaurants, cafes and kiosks.
Dubai International Airport provides the following lounges:
- Business Class Lounge - Terminal 1, Concourse D.
- Marhaba Lounge - Terminal 1 between gates C23 and C25.
- Marhaba Lounge - Terminal 1, Concourse D.
- SkyTeam Lounge - Terminal 1, Concourse D.
- Marhaba Lounge - Terminal 2 between gates F3 and F4.
- Lounge B - Terminal 3, Concourse B.
- Marhaba Lounge - Terminal 3, Concourse A.
- Marhaba Lounge - Terminal 3, Concourse B.
- Marhaba Lounge - Terminal 3.