Book Hyderabad to Chennai flights
It’s time to make booking a flight, easy and convenient! Simply book your Hyderabad to Chennai cheap flight tickets via www.goindigo.in and get enjoy making savings. IndiGo offers a range of deals, discounts and cashback offer if you book directly via its portal.
Chennai is the gateway to the South, and its way of life is particularly not the same as that of some other city in India. Tamil convention and culture are indigenous to this locale and is the festival of the excellence, which is exemplified through move, dress, and models. Chennai is both a standard and a cutting edge cosmopolitan city; the way of life of the city mirrors its differing populace. The customary expressions, music, move and all other works of art of Tamil Nadu develop and prosper here. The cuisine is one of a kind mix of customary, to quick bites and filter kaapi. It's a place that is known for sanctuaries and clerics. The design ranges from old sanctuaries to present-day elevated structures. Music is old-style and western, to the developing nightlife in the city. You can discover a school for customary Bharatanatyam or Salsa dance and music a veena/violin or Guitar/drums school in pretty much every area of the city. Chennai checks mirror its conventionalism each December when the music season is going all out.
- Places to eat:
- Rice is the staple eating regimen in Chennai, Dosa, Idli and Uttapam are mainstream in Chennai. The province of Tamil Nadu has an unmistakable spot in the culinary guide of the nation. Chennai has a wide scope of veggie lovers and non-vegan treats to offer. The street food here gets its flavour from a large group of flavours and toppings utilised in Tamil Nadu. Murugun Idli Shop in T Nagar, Kaaraikudi in Ashok Nagar, Nasi and Mee in Nungambakkam are few places that you must try while visiting Chennai.
- Coconut, tamarind, and asafoetida are an absolute necessity for practically all-vegan plans. Garam masala is evaded in Tamil food. Gingelly oil(made from Sesame seeds) is ordinarily utilised giving it a particular flavour. Olive oil is normally not mainstream. Chutneys and blended zest are served in the lunch and upgrade the flavour of the supper.
- The Chennai style of Mughlai cuisine can be tasted in the Biryani and Paya. Paya is a sort of spiced trotter's soup and is eaten with either Parathas or Appam. Breakfast or tiffin in Chennai incorporates inertly (steamed rice cakes), dosai (a hotcake produced using a player of rice) and lentils fresh seared on a skillet, vadai (rotisserie doughnuts produced using a hitter of lentils), pongal (a squash of rice and lentils bubbled together and prepared with ghee, cashew nuts, pepper and cumin seed), uppuma (cooked semolina prepared in oil with mustard, pepper, cumin seed and dry lentils).
- Places to visit: In contrast to some different urban communities in India, Chennai (recently known as Madras), doesn't have any world-acclaimed landmarks or vacation spots. Rather than rapidly leaving a critical initial introduction, Chennai is a city that requires time and exertion to truly become more acquainted with and welcome it. It's a city that expects you to investigate beneath its surface and dive into its particular culture. Here are the popular spots to visit in Chennai:
- Marina Beach
- Breezy Beach
- MGR Film City
- Marundeeswarar Temple
- Santhome Cathedral
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park
- Koli Hills
- Valluvar Kottam
- Places to shop:
- The capital city of Tamil Nadu, Chennai, is outstanding for some noticeable vacation destinations. At the point when you are in this southern city of India, you should likewise dive into a shopping binge as the town is known for being the most happening business center points in the nation.
- From neighbourhood shops selling conventional items like pattamara tangles and metal works from Thanjavur; stone carvings from Mamallapuram; bronze, metal castings and customary gems from Kumbakonam; leaf crafted works from Tirunelveli, and silks from Kanchipuram to a well-prepared and tremendous shopping centers that component both worldwide and residential brands; Chennai doesn't baffle its guests as far as shopping. Theagaraya Nagar, George Town, Pondy Bazaar, Godown Street, Phoenix Market City, Spencer Plaza are few of the popular markets and malls in Chennai.
Explore more things to do in Chennai
Situated in South India, Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana just as Andhra Pradesh's by law capital. Covering a territory of 650 square km, the number of inhabitants in Hyderabad remains at 6.7 million. Well known for its rich history and mouth-watering food, Hyderabad was at one time a pearl and precious stone exchanging focus. It is even today known as the City of Pearls.
- Places to visit:
- The state is acclaimed for its various landmarks and legacy destinations, the most conspicuous of which is the Charminar. The great landmark was worked by Muhammed Quli Qutb Shah to pay tribute to the plague's unfortunate casualties.
- Golconda Fort, which saw the ascent of numerous lines, is a well-known vacation destination.
- The Qutub Shahi Tombs are the resting spots of the leaders of Hyderabad.
- Mecca Masjid is perhaps the most established mosque in the city.
- Shri Jagannath Temple is known for its yearly Rath Yatra.
- Sri Rama Chandra Swamy Temple was developed in the thirteenth century. Get a look at probably the most awesome vegetation at the Nehru Zoological Park
- Places to visit: Hyderabad has a hotter atmosphere and thus cooler months, for example October to March are viewed as perfect to visit the city. Here's a month to month separation of Hyderabad's climatic conditions so you can arrange for when to go:
- October to February: While the atmosphere is very lovely in October, you may discover a portion of the days shady. The winter season in Hyderabad starts from the period of November and proceeds till February. The normal temperature during this timeframe ranges from 29 to 14 degrees Celsius. This time is, for the most part, thought to be perfect for landmarks visits, city visits, and other sightseers' exercises.
- March to May: These months establish the late spring season in Hyderabad with April and May being the most sweltering a long time of the year. City visits during the evening can be exceptionally debilitating and ensure you convey adequate water to avoid lack of hydration. The temperature during this time can take off up to 45 degree Celsius on certain days.
- June to September: Packed with overwhelming downpours and solid breezes, these months comprise the storm season in Hyderabad. Because of downpours, the dampness level in the city rises, a motivation behind why this is likewise the off-season for venturing out to Hyderabad. The temperature can change from 27 to 24 degree Celsius. Be that as it may, night times are charming with cool winds and downpour darlings can have an extraordinary time spending in the city.
- Modes of transport:
- There are various modes of transportation in Hyderabad that one can choose from:
- Bus: Managed by the APSRTC, the spectacular city of Hyderabad is very well-connected by buses from various parts of the city.
- Train: The local train system of Hyderabad which is also known as Multi-Modal Transport System (MMTS) is the most preferred option.
- Auto-rickshaw is another mode.
- A range of taxi/cab also plies in the city making travelling in and around Hyderabad easy and economical.
- Airport information:
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport serves and connects Hyderabad to not only other parts of India but many prominent cities across the world.
- Boasting state-of-the-art facilities, the airport is known to be one of the best in the country.
- The airport code is HYD.
Explore more things to do in Hyderabad