Book Amritsar to Bangkok flight tickets online at lowest airfares. Earn attractive cashbacks and instant discounts when you book flights from Amritsar to Bangkok online at www.goindigo.in. Compare Amritsar to Bangkok flight fares for the cheapest flight tickets. Also, know about exciting deals and discounts on flights from Bangkok to Amritsar.
IndiGo has made a mark in the aviation sector with its luxurious and affordable domestic and international flights. This airline is world-famous for its on-time arrival and departure and unbiased cancellation and refund policies. Running almost 1500-1800 flights each day on all the major sectors in and around India, IndiGo offers various benefits to its passengers like the web check-in facility, booking flight tickets online, checking flight status and its famous 6E Benefits which comprise 6E Seat & Eat, 6E Double Seat, 6E Multi-Seat, 6E Tiffin and multiple 6E Reward offers.
IndiGo has its Amritsar to Bangkok flights operational which is an extremely popular route taken by many who are in the mood for a quick and fun holiday with friends and family. Travelers can also explore flights to Bangkok details at goIndiGo.in website. It also caters to Bangkok to Amritsar flights with affordable and reasonable return ticket options.
Bangkok is located near the Chao Phraya River and is the capital city of Thailand. The metropolis is a lively city, with magnificent temples, factories, markets, adventurous places, shops and homes contrasted along its roads and canals. It is also a thriving tourist destination, known for its exotic cultural attractions and amazing nightlife. The enthralling Buddhist temples and monasteries are ornamented, and life in this city is known for its cultural, religious and commercial well-being.
● The Grand Palace in Bangkok is a historical tourist attraction.
● The famous Wat Pho Temple is world-renowned for its enormous figure of the Reclining Buddha, which is around 45 meters long and 15 meters high.
● The National Museum & Wang Na Palace is a must-visit place that exhibits Thailand's fascinating ancient and contemporary history.
● The Chatuchak Market is a semi-outdoor weekend market which is also known as the largest market in Southeast Asia.
● Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is about 1.5 hours outside Bangkok where you will be able to buy fresh foods and interact with the hospitable locals in an authentic way.
● One must not miss the famous Chao Phraya River Boat Cruise which is also a man-made architectural marvel.
● Don't miss the opportunity to swim and ride along with Sharks at Siam Ocean World, an aquarium that is one of the biggest in the world and the largest in Southeast Asia.
● Ride the Sky Train and explore the lively city of Bangkok along the Silom line.
● Get a relaxing Thai Massage and Spa and avail this therapy to rejuvenate your senses.
● Visit the Grand Palace, established in 1782, which exhibits a magnificent complex with several royal buildings.
● In Bangkok, one can thoroughly enjoy the water and sporty, adventurous water sports and relax at some of the secret beaches of the exotic city.
Suvarnabhumi Airport is one of the two international airports in Bangkok, which is also among the biggest international airports in Southeast Asia. The name of the airport means the land of Gold. The airport was ranked number 48 among the world's top 100 airports in 2020.
Airport address - 999 Soi Mu Ban Nakhon Thong 1, Nong Prue, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Airport IATA code – BKK
IndiGo offers a minimum of one flight every day from Amritsar to Bangkok, which can increase following the peak tourist season. It is normally a morning flight which takes approximately 7 hours and 40 minutes to reach Bangkok from Amritsar with one stop in New Delhi.
You can easily book Amritsar to Bangkok flight tickets through its website or by its mobile application. You can experience extravagant travel benefits and get extremely reasonable Amritsar to Bangkok flight fares along with other guaranteed offers like Plan B Baggage tag, Boarding pass, Flex Pay, Charter flights/services and other powerful IndiGo flight offers.
Amritsar is one of the largest, prominent and most important cities in Punjab. It is known for its cultural heritage, commercial output, agricultural contribution, religious sentiments, historical emotions and a major transportation centre. This is the ultimate site and the principal place of worship of the Sikhs' with the Harmandir Sahib or Golden Temple as its epicentre.
The temple is known for its gold-foil-adorned copper dome during the reign of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is why it is popularly known as the Golden Temple. It shares its boundaries with Pakistan and has historical relevance with a mysterious history of the partition of India.
● The Golden Temple is the top attraction in Amritsar for which people from far and wide come to visit the heritage centre.
● Wagah Border Ceremony, which is a border-closing ceremony at sunset every afternoon that takes place at the border of Pakistan, is a must-see spectacle.
● The Partition Museum, built in 1947, has all the reminiscence of the dilemma of India during that time.
● Jallianwala Bagh, the public garden, is a memorial of 1,500 people who were killed during the Indian Independence Movement in 1919.
● Famous Punjabi Restaurants like Bharawan Da Dhaba, next to the Partition Museum, with its famous Amritsari kulcha, are highly recommended.
● Stroll around the markets of Amritsar and listen to the sweet melodies of the Golden Temple.
● One must not miss the opportunity of trying Langar or free meals provided at the Golden Temple and cherish the memories of unconditional spiritual offerings by the locals there.
● Amritsar is a great place to shop with thriving local markets. The shops are popular for their Punjabi suits and juttis, jewellery and sumptuous snacks.
● One can visit Sadda Pind, which is an authentic Punjabi village cum restaurant that takes you through a joy ride depicting Punjabi culture in its food and entertainment options.
Amritsar Airport is also known as Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is an international airport and is the second largest airport in Northern India after Delhi Airport. It is also a hub of domestic and international cargo movements. The airport ranks at number six among the regional airports in India and Central Asia in 2019.
Airport address - Amritsar International Airport, Rajasansi, Amritsar - 143101, Punjab, India
Is there any non-stop Amritsar to Bangkok flight?
No, as of now, the flights are single stop flights with a short halt in New Delhi. The approximate time of the flight is 7 hours and 40 minutes.
Is there any currency exchange kiosk at Amritsar Airport?
Yes, the currency exchange facility is available at Amritsar Airport.
What is the Tough Cookie discount on IndiGo flights?
Tough Cookie discount refers to a discount of up to 25% for the selfless doctors and nurses who have dedicated their lives to curing others.
How can we get notified about the latest IndiGo offers and discounts?
It is recommended to install the IndiGo app on your smartphone and operate the official website, www.goIndiGo.in. You will find the latest notification and updated offers and discounts on the app and website which can be easily availed of.
Can passengers get a refund in case a flight is cancelled or rescheduled with IndiGo?
Yes, IndiGo offers Plan B service, where passengers can easily get a refund.
What benefit is provided under the Fast Forward Service of IndiGo?
Passengers can enjoy priority baggage handling and check-in with IndiGo's Fast Forward Service.
Is proper hygiene and safety maintained on IndiGo flights?
Yes, it is a mandatory part of the latest travel regime with IndiGo's lean, clean flying machine to have an extremely hygienic and regularly sanitized aircraft and flying experience for the passengers.
How can I check the status of my IndiGo flight?
You can check your flight status on the IndiGo website or mobile app.